Business Intelligence Course In Pune
Duration of course: 110 hrs
Business Intelligence and Analytics Training with Power BI, Tableau, DAX, SQL, & Advance Excel
Are you searching for a Business Intelligence Training institute, particularly a “near me” classroom?
Then look no further than Technogeeks!
With a placement-oriented approach to training, we serve the students in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad and online.
We give students the skills to get them stand on top in the competition.
Technogeeks’ 110 hrs of interactive Business intelligence course training combines industry-based, job-oriented, hands-on, interactive training with assignments and real-time projects.
This course combines business analytics, data visualization, data tools & infrastructure, and best practices to help firms become more data-driven.
Having all of your company’s data in one location allows you to quickly react to changes in demand and supply as well as execute positive change.
Through business intelligence methodologies and technologies, you also learn how to analyze and handle data at the enterprise level..
Business intelligence analysts need many skills.
In the course, you will learn BI tools like Power BI and Tableau with query languages like DAX (for Power BI), SQL (for Tableau or for querying from any database, excel or google sheets), PL/SQL, & advance excel.
These tools help you with
- data collection
- business data analysis
- business analytics
- database queries
- data visualization
- data management
You will learn the planning BI project for business data analysis and, in the end, get insights, which will help the business make prudent business decisions in an agile way.
Business Intelligence Training Syllabus
Learn Business Intelligence Tools - Power BI, Tableau, DAX, SQL, & Advance Excel in Pune with Placement Oriented Training Institute
Section 1 - Tableau Training
Tableau training in Pune covers Tableau Desktop for data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence applications. In Tableau training, you can apply analytics dashboards to get business intelligence for your business.
- What is BI (Business Intelligence)
- How BI concepts can help clients to grow.
- Data Visualization real life example.
- Types of Visualization
- Types of charts
- Need of SQL to visualize and customize data
- What is Data Insight?
- Scope of Data Visualization and BI tools to make career in IT.
- Roles and responsibilities of Data Visualization Engineer.
- Project layout with generic Architecture from source, ETL and Data Visualization to understand the data pipeline and flow with theoretical concepts before you start a hands on tool.
- Introduction to Tableau
- What is Tableau Desktop?
- Installation with recommended software for tableau learning.
- Tableau Basics
- Usage of Tableau
- Features of Tableau Desktop Connecting to Data from File and Database
- Types of Connections, Joins, Unions and Data Blending
- Tableau Desktop User Interface
- Basic project: Create a workbook and publish it on Tableau Online
- Visual Analytics
- Basic Charts: Bar Chart, Line Chart, and Pie Chart
- Data Granularity
- Types of Calculations
- Built-in Functions (Number, String, Date, Logical and Aggregate) Operators and Syntax Conventions
- Table Calculations
- Level Of Detail (LOD) Calculations Using R within Tableau for Calculations
- Tool Tips
- Trend lines
- Reference lines
- Count Customer by Order
- Profit per Business Day
- Comparative Sales
- Profit Vs Target
- Finding the second order date
- Cohort Analysis
- Introduction to Geographic Visualizations
- Manually assigning Geographical Locations
- Types of Maps
- Spatial Files
- Custom Geocoding
- Polygon Maps
- Web Map Services
- Background Images
- Bullet Chart
- Bar Chart
- Gantt Chart
- Waterfall Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Control Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Bump Chart
- Step and Jump Lines
- Donut Chart
- Significance of Dashboard
- Significance of KPIs
- The Dashboard Interface
- How to Build Dashboard
- Interactive Dashboards with actions
- Designing Dashboards for devices
- Use cases
- Publishing Workbooks to Tableau Online
- Interacting with Content on Tableau Online
- Data Management through Tableau Catalog
- AI-Powered features in Tableau Online (Ask Data and Explain Data)
- Understand Scheduling
- Managing Permissions on Tableau Online
- Data Security with Filters in Tableau Online
Section 2 - Power BI
Power BI training in Pune will help you learn Power BI concepts like Microsoft Power BI Desktop layouts, BI reports, dashboards, and Power BI DAX functions. This Power BI course will teach you to experiment, fix, prepare, and present data quickly and easily.
- Business Intelligence
- Power BI Installation
- Power BI Products
- Power BI Fundamentals
- Connect Various Data Sources - Get Data
- Transform Data using Power Query Editor
- Data Visualizations
- Understanding Data Types
- Data Modelling
- Complete DAX Functions
- Power BI Dashboard Design Techniques
- Working on Various Filters
- Advanced Slicers
- Drill Down Reports
- Working with Elements
- Working with Bookmarks
- Working with Buttons
- Working with New Tooltips
- Conditional Formatting
- Working with Interactions
- Publish Power BI Dashboards
Power BI Service
- Export Reports to PowerPoint, PDF
- Implementing Gateways
- Working with Parameters
- Final Deployment of the Dashboard
Section 3 - SQL Training
The SQL with PL/SQL training course is designed to give you an in-depth knowledge of the SQL database. In the SQL training section, you will execute real-life, industry-based projects.
You will learn the SQL language for storing, manipulating, and retrieving data in databases.
You also learn SQL sub-languages like DDL, DML, TCL, etc.
- What is SQL
- Need for SQL
- RDBMS Significance
- Difference between SQL and file storage
- Benefits of SQL storage
- Database installation
- How to use the command line interface
- How to use IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- How to start writing query as a beginner
- Create database
- Data types
- Create Table
- Delete database
- Alter database
- Constraints and Types of Constraints
- Introduction to View
- Differentiate between Table and View
- Need for Normalization
- Normalization Implementation
- Insert command and applications
- Delete command and applications
- Update command and applications
- Commit and rollback
- Bulk insert
- Bulk update
- Specific record insert operation
- Specific record update operation
- Specific record delete operation
- Differentiate between delete, drop, and truncate
- Usage of a where clause
- Usage of different types of operators
- INSERT – As- Select Statement
- SELECT Statement
- SELECT with Sorting
- SELECT with WHERE clause
- Wildcard (*)
- CASE Expression and usage
- How to create relationship between multiple tables using primary-key and foreign key relation
- Self-Join Inner to retrieve data from tables
- Join Left to retrieve data from tables
- Join Right to retrieve data from tables
- Join Cross Join to retrieve data from tables
- Data type specific functions in SQL
- Generic functions in SQL
- Build-in functions in SQL
- Group by clause
- Having clause
- Order by clause
- Logical Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Logical Functions
- Common query writing standards in projects
- Naming standards
- Code review strategy
- Real-time nested query examples
- Query optimization and its importance in project
- Performance Tuning and importance in Project
- Project build on SQL and PL/SQL
Section 4 - Advance Excel for Data Analysis
Advanced Excel techniques that help business intelligence analysts, business analysts to analyze data. It can be used to compare or store data and provides a variety of features to help with this task. These features include formulas, pivot tables, and graphical representations of data.
- Introduction to Excel
- Data Cleaning & Preparation
- Formatting & Conditional Formatting
- Lookup functions
- Data Validation
- Analysing data with Pivot Tables
- Data Visualisation/Dashboard using Excel
- Data Analysis using statistics
About Business Intelligence Course
This Business intelligence course covers all the tools and techniques (approaches). It also will cover how business will utilize a BI system.
You will become familiar with basic principles and elements of business intelligence with real time analysis of data. You will learn the basic principles, elements & business intelligence processes.
In the four sections of the course, you will learn to explore data with BI & business analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau, Excel, and SQL.
Learn to visualize this data in different plots & make beautiful dashboards.
In the Tableau section, you will learn concepts like Level of Detail (LOD), Geographic visualizations, Cohort Analysis & more.
In the SQL section, you learn about different DDL, DML, and TCL commands.
You’ll learn about joins and subqueries in SQL, etc. In the PL/SQL module, you’ll execute triggers in PL/SQL, execute stored procedures with parameters in PL/SQL
In Excel training, you will learn how to use group by functions, pivoting functions, sorting and filtering functions in Excel.
You also learn the basics as well as advanced visualization techniques with Python.
One of the most in-demand careers nowadays is that of Business Intelligence Analyst.
It is spreading both the business and technical markets, much like the Data Scientists and Analysts.
The success of a company and its growth are dependent on a capable business intelligence analyst.
Business intelligence analysts may have a great start in the workforce in an analyst role, such as a data analyst. Business intelligence architects, managers, consultants, and other high-level jobs are all possible career paths for these individuals.
- Mode: Live Interactive Online Training, Classroom Training In Pune
- hrs: 110 hrs of training
- Duration: 30 hrs
- Projects: 20 hrs (2 major projects)
- Skills Covered: Business Intelligence, Data analysis, Data visualization, SQL
- Tools Covered: Power BI, Tableau, DAX, SQL, MS Excel, SQL
- Modules: 20
- Resources: Classroom Recordings, Notes, Assignments, Projects, Interview FAQ
- Job Assistance: Telegram channel for placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
- Reviews: 1700+ reviews with a 4.8 average rating
- Features: Industry-based, Job-oriented, Hands-on, Interactive Learning, 1:1 Mentorship, Mock Interview, Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID
Technogeeks software training institute provides multiple software courses in Pune
location and Business Intelligence is one of them. We are providing online/offline courses, Handson project, well experienced trainers, and career guidance with placement
assistance. Business Intelligence course duration is 2 months at nominal charges in
You can pay the two installments, which is inclusive of enrollment fee of
2000 rupees and GST.
By enrolling Business Intelligence course you get the following benefits
- No Prerequisite as we have sections on SQL and Excel in this course
- This course covers all aspects of business intelligence and business analysis, like business questions, data visualisation, data analysis, data interpretation & more.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training
- 100% Placement Assistance that you will get guaranteed interview calls to Get Placed in Top Firms.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Interview Preparation Support with Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- The course includes tools like SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Advanced Excel taught by Industry Experts.
- Comprehensive course covers all aspects of the business analytics project life cycle, like data cleaning, data exploration, and data modelling and data analysis, data visualization interpretation of data.
- Tips from working Data scientist, Data Analyst on how to analyze data effectively and use visualization.
- Carefully selected business intelligence questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training and vice versa.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor after each session’s completion.
- Real-world business data analysis and visualisation experience from projects & case studies, two projects.
- 0% Interest installments option.
- Get shareable Business Intelligence Training certification from Technogeeks with a unique identification number.
- In-Person training in Pune with live access to online interactive classes.
- Enroll in weekday or weekend class.
- Get one year access to class recordings.
Business Intelligence Training Projects
You’ll work on KPIs and Dashboards to summarise organisational data to give insight about business, alerts, notifications, decision support systems, and predictive analysis.
Instructor-led Live Online and In-Person Classroom BI Training
Business Intelligence Training Certification From Technogeeks
A Business Intelligence Course completion certificate from Technogeeks will help you in,
- Career Opportunities in Business Intelligence
- Improving Reputation as skilled professional
- Competitive Advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing Professional Credibility
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
Business Intelligence Course - Training To Placement Process
Tools Covered in Business Intelligence Training
Learn Trending Business Intelligence Tools like Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Advance Excel & more
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Job Roles You Can Get After Business Intelligence Course
Business Intelligence Analyst
Power BI Analyst
Excel Data Executive
Data Visualization Specialist
Business intelligence’s primary goal is to aid users in making sense of their business data. Machine learning helps with this process, changes how BI is shared around various departments and enhances data-driven decision-making.
Machine learning makes it possible to recognize patterns in vast data collected by businesses and can transform experience into expertise. It complements business intelligence, enhancing its capabilities and yielding outcomes beyond human capabilities.
Business Intelligence FAQ
Yes, we will provide you with placement assistance until you get a placement after course completion.
The placement team at Technogeeks is available to assist with finding work, improving resumes, getting ready for interviews, and making connections with businesses.
Many companies are advertising for people with relevant expertise as the need for BI is growing. Practical experience like this is highly valued by companies.
Anyone in the market for a new job would benefit greatly from having this. Therefore, it might benefit your career to study and get certified in business intelligence.
It’s important to note that Placement assistance is not a job placement guarantee.
You can check out our Telegram Channel for Placement Assistance:
Business Intelligence Course is a specialisation in which learners can complete all of the four individual courses and can get a completion certificate for “Business Intelligence Course”.
Or they can complete the individual sections from the course:
- Tableau Data Visualisation & Business Intelligence Course
- Power BI Visualisation & Business Intelligence course
- SQL & PL/SQL Training course
- Data Analysis with Advance Excel Course
and can get a certificate of completion for each course.
These certificates have a unique identification number to get verification when needed to demonstrate the hands-on project experience to the prospective employer.
The support staff will be able to assist you with any problems while taking the course.
And the instructor will give you 1:1 mentorship if you are stuck with any module. You will also get peer support by interacting with them on doubts you get during training.
Technogeeks’ IT training courses take place as hybrid learning environments.
So the business intelligence course is available in a Pune classroom and as a live interactive online format.
After enrolling in the course, you will immediately get access to the classroom recordings & PDF notes, codes after every module.
In BI training, instructors will cover the top two BI tools in business intelligence, i.e., Tableau and Power BI.
You will also learn Advance Excel Techniques for data analysis. SQL for the query data. PL/SQL to create the triggers, execute stored procedures with parameters,etc.
But you can also complete the training for either of the four sections to get certified.
BI tools aggregate data from many sources into a data warehouse, which is then analysed using user queries, drag-and-drop reports, and dashboards.
Two of the most effective and flexible BI technologies, Power BI and Tableau, will be covered in this session. A group of related programs that work together to do a task.
Connecting to diverse data sources and developing meaningful visualizations are both possible with the help of the tools at your disposal.
The IT experts have created the outlined Business Intelligence course to give industry-based, Job-oriented interactive training with hands-on experience.
Business Intelligence Course provides placement support with a mock interview to give you first-hand experience with real interviews!
For us, the placement process is on a best-effort basis but not time-bound – in some cases, students can reach out to us even after more than six months for career guidance & placement support.
So, we guarantee placement support till you land a job!
The cost of a Business Intelligence training in Pune and online is 30000 rupees.
You can pay the fee in two parts. The registration fee of 2,000 rupees and GST are both part of the fee.
You can watch a recorded demo session before you enroll. The recorded session will be a mix of talking about ideas and doing things.
We provide live interactive training recordings for students who miss classes. It allows students to catch up on missed material and stay up-to-date with the course. It is important, however, to note that lecture recordings should not be considered a substitute for attending classes. Participating in class discussions and asking questions in person is often much more valuable.
Pune, oh, it’s known as the “student’s paradise” for some really good reasons. You see, this city has this amazing blend of rich educational opportunities and a vibrant, youthful culture.
First off, there are world-class universities and colleges in Pune. The place is like an educational hub.
You’ve got places like the University of Pune, which is a big name in itself, and then there’s the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), which is renowned globally for cinema and television education.
Some of the most visited attractions in Pune are:
- Sinhagad Fort
- Shaniwar Wada
- BAPS Swaminarayan Temple
- Aga Khan Palace
- Saras Bag
- Pashan Lake
- Khadakwasla Dam
With a student-friendly environment, it’s no wonder they call it a “student’s paradise.”
Students from all over the country flock to Pune to enroll in various programs. And it’s not just about the University of Pune; there are numerous other institutions that provide a wide range of courses, like Technogeeks.
The legacy of education in Pune is truly rich, and that’s why students come here for a promising future.
But Pune isn’t just about academics. Making it a hotspot for professionals, the city offers excellent job opportunities.
It’s considered the second-largest IT hub in India, so tech enthusiasts find their haven here.
And let’s not forget the weather. Pune boasts a lovely climate throughout the year, which is quite a relief compared to some other cities with extreme temperatures.
Learn Tableau Desktop step-by-step with real-life data analytics exercises. Make charts and create LOD expressions. Visualise data and make reports for business intelligence.
Learn Power BI. Create engaging reports and visualisations, gain real-time insights, and deploy.
Learn most in-demand skill with Python, SQL, visualise in Power BI/Tableau & GitHub
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
Our candidates are working with
Business Intelligence Training locations in Pune: Bajirao Road , Yerwada , Kasba Peth , Dhanori , Pune City , Hadapsar S.O , Airport , Afmc , Karve Road , Ammunition Factory Khadki , Aundh , Dapodi , Gokhalenagar , Kudje , Kothrud , Mundhva , Tingre Nagar , A.R. Shala , Baner Road , Magarpatta City , Botanical Garden , Khadakwasla , Lokmanyanagar , Bibvewadi , Bhavani Peth , Dhayari , Dhankawadi , C D A O , Shivajinagar , Parvati , 9 Drd , Armament , Donje , Bopkhel , Bhusari Colony , Haveli , Jambhulwadi , Lohogaon , Khondhwa , Anandnagar , Navsahyadri , Chatursringi , Gokhalenagar , Warje , Mohamadwadi Kadvasti , Janaki Nagar , Aundh , Pimpri Chinchwad , Nanded , Gondhale Nagar , Sathe Nagar , Alandi Devachi , Ambarvet , Ashtapur , Manjari Farm , Phursungi , Viman Nagar 411014, Shaniwar Peth , Wakad , Kothrud , Shivaji Nagar , FC Road , Hadapsar , Balewadi , Baner , Pimple Saudagar , PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad) 
Locations Offered: Business Intelligence Course viman nagar, Business Intelligence Training in kalyan nagar, Business Intelligence Training in magarpetta, Business Intelligence Training in pimpri chinchwad, Business Intelligence Classes in yerwada, Business Intelligence Classes in kharadi, Business Intelligence Classes in vishrantwadi, Business Intelligence Classes in deccan, Business Intelligence Course in Katraj, Business Intelligence Training in warje, Business Intelligence Certification Training in bavdhan, Business Intelligence Certification in boat club road, Business Intelligence Certification in model colony, Best Business Intelligence Training in pune, Best Business Intelligence Course in pune