Best DevOps Classes in Pune with Placement Assistance
Best Job Oriented DevOps Classes in Pune with Hands-on Experience
DevOps refers to a set of cultural concepts, practices, and technologies that improves an organization’s capacity to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management methods.
This agileness enables organizations to better serve their clients and compete more effectively in the market.
Although DevOps is a relatively new job profile, it will be a good step up the career ladder if you are already working in Cloud Computing as an Architect or Developer.
For the next several years, DevOps will be a high-impact, demanding, and vital role. If this trend and job path excite you, it’s the best opportunity to explore DevOps.
Best DevOps Classes In Pune
Best DevOps Classes In Pune by a Placement-Oriented Training Institute
► Mode - Classroom / Online Interactive
► Batches - Weekdays / Weekend
► Projects - 2 Major Projects
Best Instructor-led Interactive DevOps Classes in Pune [Live Online & Classroom Training]
Are you looking for DevOps classes in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, a "near me" classroom, or online training?
Technogeeks' 40 hrs of interactive DevOps classes combine industry-based, job-oriented, hands-on, interactive training with assignments and real-time DevOps projects.
AWS offers customizable services that allow businesses to build and deliver products quickly and reliably. These services are easier to set up and manage infrastructure, deploy application code, automate software release, and monitor the application's performance and the infrastructure they run on.
As DevOps is a relatively new field to switch to, it'll be an excellent next step if you're already an AWS Architect or Developer.
In DevOps Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Basics Of Devops With Complete Introduction
- Phases To Choose The Required Tools From DevOps Toolkit
- Unix Shell Scripting
- DevOps And Cloud Concepts
- Cloud Computing And AWS
- Linux Administration
- Kubernetes with AWS
Instructor-led Live Online & Classroom DevOps Classes In Pune
DevOps Certification From Technogeeks
DevOps Training Completion Certificate From Technogeeks Will Help You With
⮚Career Opportunities in DevOps
⮚Improving Reputation as skilled professional
⮚ Competitive Advantage among the cohort
⮚ Reputation as skilled DevOps Professional
⮚ Proof of Learning
⮚ Establishing Professional Credibility
Key Features Of DevOps Classes
With real-world projects and immersive courses designed by experienced IT experts, you'll master the DevOps skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, and Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - DevOps Classes
The DevOps classes cover the curriculum developed to keep the students on track and complete the courses by learning at least 5-10 hours per week.
The course content supports assignments and capstone projects to give hands-on experience.
The instructor will review each project and give feedback to each student.
By enrolling DevOps course you get the following benefits
- 0% Interest installments option.
- No prerequisite.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Syllabus includes from basic to advanced DevOps topics.
- The course is conducted by working professionals so that you get industry based knowledge.
- Comprehensive course covers all aspects of DevOps.
- Carefully selected questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom & Online Training - Can switch from online training to classroom training.
- Tips from a working DevOps engineer on how to write clean and reusable code.
- Course designed for non-IT & IT professionals.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interview with Technogeeks team..
- 100% Placement Assistance that you will get guaranteed interview calls till you get placed.
- Get shareable completion certification from Technogeeks with a unique identification number.
- In-Person training in Pune with access to online live interactive classes whenever you need it.
- Enroll in weekday or weekend class.
- Get one year access to class recordings.
DevOps is a relatively new field to switch if you are already working in AWS Architect or Developer it will be a good step in the career ladder.
DevOps will be a high-impact, challenging, and critical role for the next many years. If this movement and career path excite you, it’s time to explore DevOps.
A DevOps practitioner may be called a system engineer, automation architect, automation engineer, release manager, integration specialist, developer-tester, security engineer, or DevOps Architect depending upon the organization. There are many career opportunities for applying DevOps expertise, and this young field will continue to evolve with the software industry.
If you want to pursue a career in DevOps, you can start as a Release Manager and work your way up to DevOps Test Engineer, DevOps Cloud Engineer, and finally DevOps Architect.
There is no application. These courses are for everyone, regardless of experience and specific background. You will start from scratch for every DevOps course that you invest in!
DevOps Course training can be finished within two months, depending on the student's learning speed.
For an online DevOps course, you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most consumer computers on the market meet these requirements today.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100 gb HDD
- DevOps is an excellent place to start if you want to advance your career.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.
Salary (in $)
The person who creates and tests the code.
The senior officer (leader) in charge of DevOps implementation.
To assist developers in getting software out the door more quickly and securely.
Quality Assurance Professional
The person who assures the product's quality conforms to its specifications.
The guy in charge of adding new features and ensuring product stability after they've been released.
The person in charge of achieving tool automation and orchestration.
The person who is always keeping an eye on the product's security and health.