Tableau Training and Certification Course In Pune
Duration of course: 35 hrs
Tableau Training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Are you looking for a Tableau course in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, a “near me” classroom, or online training?
Technogeeks’ 30 hrs of interactive Tableau training combines industry-based, job-oriented, hands-on, interactive training with 20 hrs of assignments and real-time Tableau projects with source code.
The IT professionals who created the Tableau course will have you work on real-world Tableau projects in the classes.
Tableau training is designed to help students understand theoretical as well as practical Business Intelligence and Data Visualization concepts with Tableau Integration for Development and real-world practice.
Tableau training helps you master Tableau Desktop, a global data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence tool.
Advance your career in business analytics with our Tableau course and learn how to use these learnings in real-time projects.
Tableau training teaches you how to use Tableau Desktop, a global tool for visualizing data, making reports, and getting business intelligence.
The Tableau course syllabus helps you learn visualizations, organize data, and design dashboards to enable more significant business decisions.
You’ll be exposed to the concepts of statistics, data mapping, and establishing data connections, and the syllabus is outlined to prepare you for the Tableau Desktop Certification exams.
In the Tableau course, you will master building interactive dashboards and performing data visualization. You will learn about Desktop and Public integration with SQL.
Tableau Course Syllabus
Data Visualization And Business Intelligence With Tableau
- What is BI (Business Intelligence)
- How BI concepts can help clients to grow.
- Data Visualization real life example.
- Types of Visualization
- Types of charts
- Need of SQL to visualize and customize data
- What is Data Insight?
- Scope of Data Visualization and BI tools to make career in IT.
- Roles and responsibilities of Data Visualization Engineer.
- Project layout with generic Architecture from source, ETL and Data Visualization to understand the data pipeline and flow with theoretical concepts before you start a hands on tool.
- Introduction to Tableau
- What is Tableau Desktop?
- Installation with recommended software for tableau learning.
- Tableau Basics
- Usage of Tableau
- Features of Tableau Desktop Connecting to Data from File and Database
- Types of Connections, Joins, Unions and Data Blending
- Tableau Desktop User Interface
- Basic project: Create a workbook and publish it on Tableau Online
- Visual Analytics
- Basic Charts: Bar Chart, Line Chart, and Pie Chart
- Data Granularity
- Types of Calculations
- Built-in Functions (Number, String, Date, Logical and Aggregate) Operators and Syntax Conventions
- Table Calculations
- Level Of Detail (LOD) Calculations Using R within Tableau for Calculations
- Tool Tips
- Trend lines
- Reference lines
- Count Customer by Order
- Profit per Business Day
- Comparative Sales
- Profit Vs Target
- Finding the second order date
- Cohort Analysis
- Introduction to Geographic Visualizations
- Manually assigning Geographical Locations
- Types of Maps
- Spatial Files
- Custom Geocoding
- Polygon Maps
- Web Map Services
- Background Images
- Bullet Chart
- Bar Chart
- Gantt Chart
- Waterfall Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Control Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Bump Chart
- Step and Jump Lines
- Donut Chart
- Significance of Dashboard
- Significance of KPIs
- The Dashboard Interface
- How to Build Dashboard
- Interactive Dashboards with actions
- Designing Dashboards for devices
- Use cases
- Publishing Workbooks to Tableau Online
- Interacting with Content on Tableau Online
- Data Management through Tableau Catalog
- AI-Powered features in Tableau Online (Ask Data and Explain Data)
- Understand Scheduling
- Managing Permissions on Tableau Online
- Data Security with Filters in Tableau Online
About Tableau Training Course
Learn step-by-step fundamentals of data visualization and data discovery with Tableau:
- Basic concepts of data visualisation & BI
- What is Tableau Desktop & Online
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph using a Tableau.
- Create tables, Charts - Bar, Line, Pie.
- Show location using geographic maps, Map your data to quickly detect the geographic variation.
- Aggregate with the sum, average, min, max, and counts.
- Create new fields with calculated fields with conditional logic.
- Combine multiple data sources using joins, blends, unions.
- Create a dynamic dashboard combining multiple worksheets.
- Level of detail (LOD) expressions in Tableau with a use case in day to day Business activities - Ordering, Sales
- Tableau Online - Publishing worksheets, AL-Powered features, Data Security, and many more.
- Batches Completed – 10+
- Students Trained : 100+
- Real Time Projects
- Assignment Duration: 30+ hrs
- Tableau Course Duration : 35 hrs of career-oriented training with affordable fees.
- Capstone Projects : Real-world projects from industry experts.
- Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID.
- Connecting to data
- Transforming data
- Working with calculations and expressions
- Visualizing data
- Building line graphs, bar charts, and dashboards
- SQL for data visualization & customisation
- Calculations Using R
Tableau Course Benefits
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Prerequisites for learning tableau – Basics of SQL (Here you need to know DDL, DML, TCL)
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals.
- Flexible batch switch is available.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee.
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed.
- Working professional as instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
Tableau Real Time Projects
- The final project, in which you utilise Tableau to create a unique visualisation on a topic of your choice using publically available data.
Instructor-led AWS Live Online and In-Person Classroom Training
Tableau Training Completion Certificate
To obtain the Tableau Training Certification, you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Complete the Tableau Training Course online/classroom course syllabus.
- You can attend multiple batches of the same trainer & complete the Tableau Training Course.
- Completion of all assignments & capstone project.
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Tableau Training Course FAQ
Yes, you can attend demo session before you enroll either we can provide you the recorded lecture so that you can watch it as per your schedule or you can attend live demo lecture either online or offline
Yes, we do provide the placement assistance in which how we work on real time projects will be taught,resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided.More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting either promotion or getting new job offers on good package.
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
Tableau has been consistently recognized as a leader by Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) Platforms. Tableau proficiency is highly sought-after in the field of Business intelligence and analytics. It is the preferred reporting tool for businesses all around the world.
BI and Analytics using Tableau as a visualization & BI platform with the intentions of helping people view, observe, understand, and make decisions with data insights. Any type of graphs, plots, and charts can be made easily in it without prior knowledge of programming. And with SQL can visualize and customize data.
With the acquisition of Tableau by Salesforce in 2019, it is slowly becoming one of the most sought out Business Analytics Tools. Big and small-scale companies have started to use it prominently. Thereby having a certification in Tableau will add a certified skill to your resume. But, be known that it is not a mandate, however, having a certification in Tableau comes in handy for you to take up challenging tasks and complete them like a real tableau expert.
Many online platforms are offering Tableau Certifications. It would be better if you read the reviews carefully before enrolling. Also, it would be really helpful if you go through the details of the modules in detail. So, the overall answer to the question, ‘Is Tableau certification worth it?’ is a big confident Yes!
Tableau Online is a fully cloud-based analytics application. It always runs on the most recent version of Tableau. You can share your data insights and dashboards with everyone. With interactive visuals and reliable data, you can invite colleagues or clients to uncover untapped opportunities. The SaaS application is easily accessible via a browser or a mobile device from anywhere.
Tableau takes roughly 2-6 months to learn on average. Tableau learning time is mostly determined by prior BI experience, the number of hours committed to learning each day, the quality of learning resources, and the amount of mentorship obtained (that our software training institute is committed to!)
Tableau is one of the most user-friendly data visualization tools available in the market. The user needs very little technical knowledge (provided that the data has been cleaned and prepared), and the only code required is similar to SQL syntax. The built-in drag-and-drop capability makes tableau simple for any user.
This Tableau course is meant for those who are looking to move forward in their career by upskilling in data visualization & business intelligence.
Learners who want to prepare for the Tableau Certification exams.
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!