Data Analyst Course in Pune
Duration of course: 175 hrs
Data Analytics Course In Pune With Placement
Are you looking for a data analytics course in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, a “near me” classroom, or online training?
Technogeeks’ 75 hours of interactive data science training combine industry-based, job-oriented, hands-on, interactive training with 60 hours of assignments and 40 hours of real-time data analytics hands-on projects with source code.
The data analyst course was made by IT pros with years of experience.
The data analyst course is made for a wide range of students. We have set it up to meet the current needs and standards of the industry.
The Data Analytics Course Training combines theory and hands-on work. It’s a full-fledged data analytics course with an emphasis on business.
Hands-on practice with Python programming in the course gives you the skills you need to control all of Python programming.
The Data Analytics & Visualization with Python training classroom is inclined towards hands-on practice to give students Python-related relevant skills to get control over all the aspects of Python programming, Data Analytics & Visualization using Python, Tableau, or Power BI.
The training also includes Python libraries for
- Data visualization: Seaborn, Matplotlib
- data analytics: Numpy, Pandas
Statistical analysis and predictive modeling will also be taught for business gain.
What Will You Learn In The Data Analyst Course in Pune?
- Introduction to the Python programming language
- Setting up and installing a Python environment for development
- Understanding Python objects and data structures
- Knowledge of Python statements, functions, and methods
- File and exception handling in Python
- Object-oriented programming in Python
- Advanced Python modules and their usage
- SQL integration with Python
- REST API development using Flask and Python
- Data wrangling with Python and exploratory data analysis (EDA)
- Data analysis using advanced Excel
- Data analysis using Python libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Data visualization using Python libraries such as Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Techniques for data cleaning and preparation
- Grouping, merging, joining, and concatenating data
- Insights and analysis of e-commerce and employee salary datasets using Pandas
Data Analytics Course Syllabus
Best Online and in-person Syllabus for Data Analytics Course in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
- What is Python and brief history
- Why Python and who use Python
- Discussion on Python 2 and 3 Unique features of Python
- Discussion on various IDE’s
- Demonstration of practical use cases
- Python use cases using data analysis
- Installing python
- Setting up Python environment for development
- Installation of Jupyter Notebook
- How to access our course material using Jupyter
- Write your first program in python
- Python built-in functions
- Number objects and operations
- Variable assignment and keywords String objects and operations
- Print formatting with strings
- List objects and operations
- Tuple objects and operations
- Dictionary objects and operations
- Sets and Boolean
- Object and data structures assessment test
- Introduction to Python statements
- If, elif and else statements
- Comparison operators
- Chained comparison operators
- What are loops
- For loops
- While loops
- Useful operators
- List comprehensions
- Statement assessment test
- Game challenge
- What are various types of functions
- Creating and calling user defined functions
- Function practice exercises
- Lambda Expressions
- Map and filter
- Nested statements and scope
- Args and kwargs
- Functions and methods assignment
- Milestone Project (Making tic-tac-toe in python)
- Process files using python
- Read/write and append file object
- File functions
- File pointer and operations
- Introduction to error handling
- Try, except and finally
- Python standard exceptions
- User defined exceptions
- Unit testing
- File and exceptions assignment
- Python inbuilt modules
- Creating UDM-User defined modules
- Passing command line arguments
- Writing packages
- Define PYTHONPATH
- name and main
- Object oriented features
- Implement object oriented with Python
- Creating classes and objects
- Creating class attributes
- Creating methods in a class
- Special methods for class
- Assignment – Creating a python script to replicate deposits and withdrawals in a bank with appropriate classes and UDFs
- Collections module
- Python debugger
- Timing your code
- Regular expressions
- Python decorators
- Python generators
- Install packages on python
- Introduction to pip, easy_install
- What is SQL?
- Why do we need SQL integration with Python?
- Data types in SQL
- DDL, DML, and TCL sub-languages in SQL
- Significance and type of Joins in SQL
- Where clause in SQL
- Group by clause in SQL
- Create command in SQL
- Insert command in SQL
- Select command in SQL
- Select command variants in SQL
- Update command in SQL
- Delete command in SQL
- Drop command in SQL
- Truncate command in SQL
- Commit and rollback concepts in SQL
- SQL integration with Python
- Table operations in SQL using Python
- Working on multiple tables using Python and SQL
- CRUD operations in SQL
- REST principles
- Creating application endpoints
- Implementing endpoints
- Using Postman for API testing
- CRUD operations on database
- REST principles and connectivity to databases.
- Creating a web development API for login register and connecting it to database
- Deploy the API on local server
- Data Analysis using Numpy and Pandas
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Dealing with missing values, NaN values
- Standard scaler
- Correlation-based processing
- Divide data in test and train splits to supply to machine-learning algorithms
- Time series analysis
- Reshaping Data:
- Data Manipulation as per requirement
- Derive columns based on rules
- Filtering data
- Compression and decompression techniques
- Introduction in Excel
- Data Cleaning & Preparation
- Formatting & Conditional Formatting
- Lookup Function
- Analyzing data with Pivot Tables
- Data Visualization/Dashboarding using excel
- Data Analysis using statistics
- Introduction to data analysis
- Why Data analysis?
- Data analysis and Artificial intelligence bridge
- Introduction to Data Analysis libraries
- Data analysis introduction assignment challenge
- Introduction to Numpy arrays
- Creating and applying functions
- Numpy Indexing and selection
- Numpy Operations
- Exercise and assignment challenge
- Pandas series
- Introduction to DataFrames
- Missing data
- Merging, joining and Concatenating
- Data Input and Output
- Pandas in depth coding exercises
- POC – Analysis of e-commerce dataset using pandas
- POC – Getting insights on employee salaries data using data analysis in python
- Plotting using Matplotlib
- Plotting Numpy arrays
- Plotting using object-oriented approach
- Subplots using matplotlib
- Matplotlib attributes and functions
- Matplotlib exercises
- Seaborn visualization
- Categorical Plot using Seaborn
- Distributional plots using Seaborn
- Matrix plots
- Seaborn exercises
- Project – Getting insights using python analysis and visualizations on finance credit score data.
- Pandas built-in data visualization
- Data visualization assignment
- Python and Web-based Project Development
You can select the Power BI or Tableau based on your preference of business intelligence tool to visualize and analyze the data sets.
Module 20 – Data Visualization using Power BI
- Comparison Between Power BI & Programming Based Data
- Need Of Power BI
- Types Of Data Sources Supported By Power BI For Report
- How To Build Report & Dashboard in Power BI
- How To Build Charts In Power BI
- Data Visualization Using Power BI Features
- Types of Graphs
- Multiple graphs combinations
- Multiple file formats supported in Power BI
- Data analysis without visualization
- Data analysis with visualization
Module 20 – Data Visualization using Tableau BI Tool
- Comparison Between Tableau & Programming Based Data Visualization
- Need Of Tableau
- Types Of Data Sources Supported By Tableau For Report Development
- How To Build Report & Dashboard in Tableau
- How To Build Charts In Tableau
- Data Visualization Using Tableau Features
- Project use cases Introduction
- Project Scenarios
- Project life cycle
- What is version controlling in project management
- What is GitHub
- Significance of GitHub in project management
- Code submission for testing and deployment
- Predictive analytics tools and techniques
- Project best practices
About Data Analyst Course in Pune
- Syntax & Numerical Operators
- Data Types
- Control Flow
- Regular Expression (Regex)
- File Handling
- Exception Handling
- SQL integration
- SQLite Database
API Design Using Flask
- Numpy, Pandas, Excel, CSV, JSON handling using a data frame.
Visualization with Python Libraries
Advance Excel for Data Analysis
Visualization, Analytics & BI Tools
- Power BI
- Batches Completed: 200+
- Students: 2000+
- Learning Mode: Live Interactive Online training, Classroom training in Pune
- Training hrs: 75 hrs of training
- Assignments Duration: 60 hrs of Assignments
- Projects: 40 hrs of Real-time Projects (2 major projects)
- Tools Covered: Python programming,Python libraries for visualization & analytics, Advance excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Modules: 21
- Certificate: Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID
- Mentor Support: 1:1 Mentorship
- Resources: Classroom Recordings, Notes, Assignments, Projects, Interview FAQs
- Mock Interview
- Job Assistance: Telegram channel for placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
- Reviews: 1700+ reviews on Google by students with a 4.8 average rating
Managers, accountants, marketing analysts, or anyone looking for a career change and wanting to improve their data analysis skills with an aptitude for analysis should consider data analyst training and secure a job with the help of this course.
The following domain professionals can apply for the data analyst training:
- IT, banking, and finance
- Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain Networking
- Beginners in the data analytics field
- Students in the UG and PG programs
Data Analytics Course in Pune Benefits
- No prerequisite.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Help you start or advance your skills in data analytics.
- The Data Analytics course syllabus includes Python programming from basic to advanced. So you don’t require any prior coding knowledge.
- The course includes tools like Python programming, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, and Advanced Excel from industry experts.
- A comprehensive course covers all aspects of the data analytics project life cycle, like data cleaning, data exploration, data modeling and analysis, and data visualization and interpretation of data.
- Tips from working data scientists and data analysts on how to write clean and reusable code in Python, data analysis, visualization, and building models
- Carefully selected data analytics questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom and Online Training: You can switch from online training to classroom training.
- Working professionally as an instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC): to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on experience with real-time projects
- Resume building and mock interviews
- Evaluation after each topic’s completion
- Mock interview with the Technogeeks team
- 100% placement assistance means that you will get guaranteed interview calls to get placed in top firms.
- Real-world data analysis and visualization experience from projects and case studies, two projects
- Get a shareable completion certification. Interviews.
- 0% interest installment option.
- Data analytics certification from Technogeeks with a unique identification number
- In-person training in Pune gives students access to live interactive classes.
- Enroll in a weekday or weekend class.
- Get one-year access to class recordings.
The Projects you will get to work on in Data Analyst Course in Pune
- Getting insights using Python analysis and visualizations on finance credit score data
- Pandas has built-in data visualizations.
Data visualization assignment
- Capstone Project: Python and Web-based Project Development
Instructor-led Data Analytics Live Online/Classroom Training
Data Analytics Certification From Technogeeks
A Data Analyst Training Completion Certificate from Technogeeks Will Help You With
- Career Opportunities in Data Analytics
- Improving Reputation as a Skilled Professional
- Competitive advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing professional credibility
Our trainers are experts in their fields. They simplify complex concepts for the students and make them easy to understand. They solve each and every type of student’s query. Their teaching method is more focused on real-time examples, preparing the students for industry interviews. Students will have one-on-one coaching sessions with them so that they will be able to ask questions at any time.
Key Highlights of Our Trainers:
- Certified Professionals with Over 8 Years of In-Depth Experience
- Imparted Knowledge to Over 2,000 Students Annually
- Demonstrated Strong Theoretical and Practical Expertise in Their Respective Domains
- Possess Expert-Level Subject Knowledge and Stay Current with Real-World Industry Applications
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
FAQs about Data Analytics Course in Pune
The Data analytics course from Technogeeks is taught in a Pune classroom with the help of Google Classroom software. All course sessions are recorded while live streaming, where students can interact with the instructor during a live data science class.
And you can get the same experience as being in the classroom.
Yes, we provide placement assistance in which how we work on real-time projects will be taught, and resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided. More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting promotions or new job offers on good packages.
Checkout our Telegram Channel for Placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
Technogeeks software training institute provides multiple software courses in Pune location and Data Analytics course is one of them. We are providing online/offline courses, Handson project, well experienced trainers, and career guidance with placement assistance. Data Analytics course duration is 2 months at nominal charges in Technogeeks.
You can pay the two installments, which is inclusive of enrollment fee of 2000 rupees and GST.
The data analytics course from Technogeeks is taught in a Pune classroom with the Google Classroom software. All sessions of the course are recorded while streaming live, where students can interact with the instructor during a live data analytics class.
And you can get the same experience as being in the in-person classroom.
Absolutely, a career in data analytics is full of promise. Organizations across many industries really need data analysts. These experts help them make smart choices (to compete in the market). With so much data, professionals who can discover insights are really in high demand.
The stats mentioned from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics show the field is booming. A projected 22% job growth from 2020 to 2030 is a big deal. This shows how much we rely on data driven decision today. a job where new tech & tools are always being added. So, if you’re thinking about a career, data analytics is a smart path to consider.
Coding is not necessary in Data Analytics, but it helps in many situations. In some companies, they have requirement of coding.
In some data analyst jobs, coding is a must. You might use Python or R to work with big data to make cool charts or build smart (and attractive) models.
But not all data analyst jobs need coding. Some use easy tools, no code required. You can find insights and make reports without coding by using tools: Tableau, Power BI, etc.
How much coding you need depends on the company, data complexity, and job specifics. If you’re into data analytics, check the job needs. Coding skills help, but they’re not always a must.
Data analytics isn’t really hard, but it’s also not easy. It’s like learning to ride a bike or play an instrument.
Some people find it simple, like putting together a puzzle. But you can still learn if you don’t. Like learning any skill, it takes time and practice.
Don’t Be Scared:- Dive in, learn, make mistakes, and keep learning.
A data analytics course typically covers the following key topics and skills:
- Introduction to Data Analytics:- An Overview of What Data Analytics Is and Its Importance in Various Industries
- Data Collection and Preparation:- Methods for Gathering and Cleaning Data from Various Sources, including Databases, Spreadsheets, and APIs
- Data Visualization:- Techniques to represent data visually through charts, graphs, and dashboards to derive insights
- Statistical Analysis:- Basic statistical concepts and tools for analyzing data, including measures of central tendency and dispersion
- Descriptive Analytics:- Examining historical data to summarize and gain insights into past trends and patterns
- Predictive Analytics:- Using statistical and machine learning models to forecast future trends and outcomes based on historical data
- Prescriptive Analytics:- Recommending actions or strategies based on analytical insights to improve decision-making
- Data Interpretation:- Drawing meaningful conclusions and actionable insights from data analysis
- Tools and Software:- Familiarity with data analytics tools such as Excel, Python, and R and data visualization tools like Tableau
- Real-world Applications:- Hands-on projects and case studies to apply analytics skills to practical scenarios
- Ethical Considerations:- Understanding the ethical implications of data analytics, including privacy and bias issues,
- Communication Skills:- The ability to effectively communicate findings and insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Certification:- Many courses offer certificates upon completion, which can be valuable for career advancement in data analytics roles.
- Career Opportunities:- Information on job roles in data analytics and potential career paths in data-driven industries
Data Analysis Course as a Toolkit:-
- It’s a comprehensive toolkit for mastering data analysis.
- Guides you step-by-step through the data journey.
The Data Journey:-
- Begins with data collection, like a detective gathering evidence.
- Involves cleaning and organizing data for analysis.
- Unveils insights, identifies trends, and solves data puzzles.
- Ends with effective communication of findings.
Becoming a Data Maestro:-
- It equips you to turn raw data into actionable knowledge.
- Valuable in today’s data-driven world.
Technogeeks software training institute provides multiple software courses in Pune
location and Data Analytics course is one of them. We are providing online/offline courses, Handson project, well experienced trainers, and career guidance with placement
assistance.Data Analytics course duration is 2 months at nominal charges in
Technogeeks. You can pay the two installments, which is inclusive of enrollment fee of
2000 rupees and GST.
Pune, oh, it’s known as the “student’s paradise” for some really good reasons. You see, this city has this amazing blend of rich educational opportunities and a vibrant, youthful culture.
First off, there are world-class universities and colleges in Pune. The place is like an educational hub.
You’ve got places like the University of Pune, which is a big name in itself, and then there’s the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), which is renowned globally for cinema and television education.
Some of the most visited attractions in Pune are:
- Sinhagad Fort
- Shaniwar Wada
- BAPS Swaminarayan Temple
- Aga Khan Palace
- Saras Bag
- Pashan Lake
- Khadakwasla Dam
With a student-friendly environment, it’s no wonder they call it a “student’s paradise.”
Students from all over the country flock to Pune to enroll in various programs. And it’s not just about the University of Pune; there are numerous other institutions that provide a wide range of courses, like Technogeeks.
The legacy of education in Pune is truly rich, and that’s why students come here for a promising future.
But Pune isn’t just about academics. Making it a hotspot for professionals, the city offers excellent job opportunities.
It’s considered the second-largest IT hub in India, so tech enthusiasts find their haven here.
And let’s not forget the weather. Pune boasts a lovely climate throughout the year, which is quite a relief compared to some other cities with extreme temperatures.
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
Our candidates are working with
Locations offerd for Data Analyst Course in Pune: Bajirao Road , Yerwada , Kasba Peth , Dhanori , Pune City , Hadapsar S.O , Airport , Afmc , Karve Road , Ammunition Factory Khadki , Aundh , Dapodi , Gokhalenagar , Kudje , Kothrud , Mundhva , Tingre Nagar , A.R. Shala , Baner Road , Magarpatta City , Botanical Garden , Khadakwasla , Lokmanyanagar , Bibvewadi , Bhavani Peth , Dhayari , Dhankawadi , C D A O , Shivajinagar , Parvati , 9 Drd , Armament , Donje , Bopkhel , Bhusari Colony , Haveli , Jambhulwadi , Lohogaon , Khondhwa , Anandnagar , Navsahyadri , Chatursringi , Gokhalenagar , Warje , Mohamadwadi Kadvasti , Janaki Nagar , Aundh , Pimpri Chinchwad , Nanded , Gondhale Nagar , Sathe Nagar , Alandi Devachi , Ambarvet , Ashtapur , Manjari Farm , Phursungi , Viman Nagar 411014, Shaniwar Peth , Wakad , Kothrud , Shivaji Nagar , FC Road , Hadapsar , Balewadi , Baner , Pimple Saudagar , PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad) 
Locations Offered: Data Analytics Course viman nagar, Data Analytics Training in kalyan nagar, Data Analytics Training in magarpetta, Data Analytics Training in pimpri chinchwad, Data Analytics Classes in yerwada, Data Analytics Classes in kharadi, Data Analytics Classes in vishrantwadi, Data Analytics Classes in deccan, Data Analytics Course in Katraj, Data Analytics Training in warje, Data Analytics Certification Training in bavdhan, Data Analytics Certification in boat club road, Data Analytics Certification in model colony, Best Data Analytics Training in pune, Best Data Analytics Course in pune