Best Software Testing Courses in Pune
Software Testing Courses in Pune
Join the best software testing courses in Pune with placement to learn how to implement a selenium automation framework & Manual Testing Concepts. Learn ETL testing for data centric systems.
Software Testing Courses in Pune
Best Blended Syllabus for Software Testing Courses Training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Software Testing Courses in Pune - Bootcamps to Master Software Testing Courses in Pune
SELENIUM AUTOMATION TESTING COURSE covers all essential SELENIUM framework knowledge. You can learn complete primary skills of the SELENIUM framework for testing web applications fast and easily. The course contains practical examples for beginners and includes all necessary syllabus to pass the college exam, international certification, and job interview.
Training covers all essential JAVA language knowledge. You can learn complete primary skills of JAVA programming fast and easily.
In Selenium Testing Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Manual Testing Concepts
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Types Of Testing
- What Is JIRA Software
- Core Java
- Getting Started with Selenium
- Selenium Components (Advanced Selenium)
- Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Locator Techniques in Selenium
- UI Testing in Selenium Part 1
- UI Testing in Selenium Part 2
- Grid & Robot Class
- Cucumber And Gherkin To Write BDD Acceptance Tests In Selenium
- API Testing using REST API and POSTMAN Tool
- Best Practices and Interview Preparation
Manual testing is the practice of manually testing an application to detect faults and issues. Test cases are carried out manually, by people, with no assistance from tools or scripts.
There aren't any environmental limitations on the manual test process. Manual testing allows for human observation, which may be more useful for finding potential defects. For GUI applications, manual testing is recommended. Programming knowledge isn't required for manual testing (good for individuals who want to enter IT).
In Manual Testing Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Software Testing Tools
- User Acceptance Testing
- Testing Terminology
- Windows & Web Application Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Test Case Authoring
- Build Release Process
- Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Test Closure
- Project on Manual Testing
- Project Best Practices
ETL testing is in demand—With the right abilities, hands-on training, and experience, an ETL Tester can specialize in one of these areas and advance to become a software lead, Quality Assurance Manager, Senior Software Engineer, or Software Test Lead.
In ETL Testing Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Introduction to ETL Testing & Industry Standards
- ETL Tool Implementation & Testing Concepts
- Coding & Testing Process Using Different Transformation Rules
- Testing Techniques in ETL
- SCDs (Slowly Changing Dimensions)
- Common ETL Testing Scenarios
- UNIX Commands Used in Informatica
- Informatica Powercenter
Big Data Testing involves testing the various data storage tools, frameworks, and processes for these big data apps. Big data testing focuses on the performance and functional testing of the application framework's data processing components.
In BigData Testing Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Introduction to Hadoop and Its Ecosystem, MapReduce and HDFS
- Introduction to Pig and Its Features
- Introduction to Hive
- Hadoop Stack Integration Testing
- Roles and Responsibilities of Hadoop Testing
- Framework Called MRUnit for Testing of MapReduce Programs
- Unit Testing
- Test Execution of Hadoop: Customized
- Test Plan Strategy Test Cases of Hadoop Testing
Key Features Of Software Testing Training
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the full stack developer skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - Software Testing
Software Testing course covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Each project will be reviewed by the instructor. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
If you have a detective mindset and are fascinated about how software works, software testing is one of the best careers to explore.
Particularly a detective who is concerned about his client and is eager to uncover the flaws in the software.
Over time, QA or QE leads to Test Manager or something similar to Test Automation Architect in the career ladder of a software tester.
However, if you prefer to learn something new every day, it is a niche career. Like tools used in software automation testing (Jenkins) also used in DevOps were you can learn the software development cycle on cloud with continuous deployment.
Software tester salaries in India range from 1.5 lakhs to 9.2 lakhs, with an average annual salary of 3.7 lakhs, according to Ambition Box.
There is no application. These courses are for everyone, regardless of experience and specific background. You will start from scratch for every Software Testing course that you invest in!
- Depending on the students' learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
For an online Software Testing course, you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
Software Packages for Software Testing Course:
Django course use Python 3.7, SQLite, MongoDB, Pycharm, Anaconda, Postman, Web Browser (Chrome, Mozilla, or any Modern browser), and various Python packages.
Software Packages for React Course:
Software Packages for Angular Course:
- If you want to advance your career, software testing is an excellent place to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.
Salary (in lakhs)
QA Analyst/Trainee Tester
QA Analyst/Software Tester
Software Test Engineer
QA Team Coordinator
Senior Test Manager