- What is Data Warehousing?
- Differences between OLTP and Data Warehousing
- Why do we need two separate solutions for real-time and warehousing DATA EXTRACTION
- How to extract data from several sources and load it into a same target table DATA LOADING How to load data into final target table
- Data Marts
- Need and usage of data marts and types of data marts
- Dependent DM
- Independent DM DATA WAREHOUSING LIFE CYCLE
- Types of Tables:
- Fact Table
- Dimension table
- Fact Table
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Fact Constellation Schema
- Basic Concepts In SQL (Select, Update, Insert and Delete)
- How to design frequently used testing queries to validate the data in source and target for both of the reasons Data Quality and Correctness to ensure that expected data came into the final and mediator target tables or not.
- Overview Of ETL Tool Architecture
- How ETL tool works and what is the basic need of ETL tools in the market
- Why do we use ETL Tools if SQL is the only standard which any Database or Data Warehouse can use
- How ETL tools work at the back end
- Different ETL Tools in the market
- What types of tasks tester performs on ETL for testing purpose
- Informatica PowerCenter (Leading tool in the market)
- SAMPLE Loading from source to target
- SORTER Transformation
- FILTER Transformation
- EXPRESSION Transformation
- JOINER Transformation
- UNION Transformation
- AGGREGATOR Transformation
- SEQUENCE GENERATOR Transformation
- SQL Transformation
- LOOKUP Transformation and Its types
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- UPDATE STRATEGY Transformation
- ROUTER Transformation
- SQL Query
- MINUS Query
- COUNT Query
- JOIN Query etc as per the logic applied.
- types of data needs of clients
- We implement SCD-1 and SCD-2 in class to show the implementation part more transparently and explain SCD-3 to define how to work on limited historical data as well which is used sometimes.
- Types: SCD-1 and SCD-2 Implementation and Testing
- What are the different and important points that need to be checked thoroughly while doing ETL Testing
- More than 40 points will be explained and challenges for ETL Testing new Project/Migration Project will also be discussed.
- cp,mkdir,rm,rmdir,grep,sed,cut,awk,wc,chmod,vi,sort,uniq,mv,touch,cat etc.
- How developers work on PowerCenter
- Different components of PowerCenter
- Tasks developed in different components
ETL Testing Course Content
ETL Testing Using Informatica PowerCenter Tool
MODULE1- INTRODUCTION TO ETL TESTING AND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
MODULE- 2 ETL TOOL IMPLEMENTATION AND TESTING CONCEPTS
MODULE-3 CODING AND TESTING PROCESS USING DIFFERENT TRANSFORMATION RULESul>
MODULE – 4 TESTING TECHNIQUES IN ETL
MODULE-5 SCDS (SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSIONS)
Different types of SCD’s which developer develops and a tester has to test as per differentul>
MODULE-6 COMMON ETL TESTING SCENARIOS
MODULE-7 UNIX COMMANDS USED IN INFORMATICA (BASIC COMMANDS AND BASIC SCRIPTING KNOWLEDGE)
Unix Commands Covered
MODULE-8 INFORMATICA POWERCENTER
To obtain the ETL Tester Certification, you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Complete the ETL Testing course online/classroom course syllabus.
- You can attend multiple batches of the same trainer & complete the ETL Testing course training.
- Completion of all assignments & capstone project.
- Pay only after Attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- No prerequisite.
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals.
- Flexible batch switch is available.
- Classroom & Online Training - Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee.
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed.
- Working professional as instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
Best Blended ETL Testing Certifications Course in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
ETL Testing Training covers Real-time scenarios as part of projects and assignments so that you can get end-to-end product and project knowledge. You will get In-Depth ETL Testing Knowledge on each Topic.
The course is designed in such a way that you can learn all types of testing related to the ETL data chain i.e. you'll learn database, data warehouse, ETL, and report testing as part of training.
The topics covered in ETL Testing Training Syllabus - Data Warehousing Concepts, ETL Testing, Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to different testing environments, ETL Testing Workflow activities involved, sorts of ETL Testing, ETL Queries, Incremental load testing & PowerCenter Components.
The practical sessions throughout the course will help you in reinforcing your technical skills.
It is curated by working professionals with the changing requirements of the ETL Testing profession.
The assignments will further help reinforce your knowledge about ETL Testing and varied Data Warehousing scenarios. All of those will allow you to become an Industry-Ready Professional proficient in handling the bulk of real-world situations.
ETL testing training covers multiple testing concepts in the course:
- Database Testing
- Data Warehouse Testing
- Informatica ETL Tool Testing
- ETL Testing
- Report Testing
- Excel Testing
- Unix Testing
- OLTP and OLAP Testing
In training, you will learn following concepts :
- MODULE1- INTRODUCTION TO ETL TESTING AND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- MODULE- 2 ETL TOOL IMPLEMENTATION AND TESTING CONCEPTS
- MODULE-3 CODING AND TESTING PROCESS USING DIFFERENT TRANSFORMATION RULES
- MODULE – 4 TESTING TECHNIQUES IN ETL
- MODULE-5 SCDS (SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSIONS)
- MODULE-6 COMMON ETL TESTING SCENARIOS
- MODULE-7 UNIX COMMANDS USED IN INFORMATICA
- MODULE-8 INFORMATICA POWERCENTER
KYC - Know Your (ETL Testing) Course
- Batches Completed – 20+
- Students Trained : 2000
- Assignment Duration : 15+ hrs
- 30 hrs of career-oriented training with affordable fees.
- Capstone Projects : Real-world projects from industry experts.
- Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID.
- Unix Command Line
- Informatica PowerCenter
|Date||Type||Timings||Book Your Seat Now!|
|1st Sep||Weekdays (Tue to Fri)||11 AM to 12 AM|
|5th Sep||Weekdays (Tue to Fri)||8 AM to 9 AM|
|7th Sep||Weekend (Sat to Sun)||11 AM to 1 PM|
|22nd Sep||Weekend (Sat to Sun)||9 AM to 11 AM|
ETL Testing Live Projects with Informatica Real-time Scenarios
- Healthcare project will be explained in Class and other documentation for Telecom
- Banking, Insurance related data will be provided