Business Analytics Courses In Pune
Online/Classroom Business Analytics Course Training in Pune
Business analytics is a subset of Business Intelligence where a professional – Business analyst uses automated data analysis practices, tools like SAP Business Objects or Tableau to statistical models, and other quantitative methods to process historical business data.
Business Analyst analyzes that data to identify trends, patterns, and root causes in the specific areas of marketing, human resources, finance, and operations.
This iterative, methodical exploration of an organization’s data to drive decision-making, with a focus on statistical analysis helps in business strategy and optimizing performance.
It is undergoing significant, disruptive developments that will fundamentally alter how the industry and customers view analytics. One of the main drivers of this transition is the exponential growth of big data.
Business Analytics Course Training in Pune with Placement
Best Blended Syllabus for Business Analytics Training In Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Learn Best Practices in Business Analytics with Instructor-led Interactive Live Training in Pune
In Business Analyst Course Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- Business Analyst- an introduction
- SDLC (Software Development life cycle)
- Scrum & BA's roles and Responsibilities
- Requirements Elicitation and their Techniques, collaboration and documentation
- Business Analysis techniques & Enterprise Analysis
- Unified Modelling Language Diagrams and Visio, BA preparation
Key Features Of Business Analytics Course Training
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the Business Analytics Course skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - Business Analytics Course Training
The Business Analytics Course covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Each project will be reviewed by the instructor. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
Individuals who like sorting, viewing, and using data to solve problems, provide business intelligence, and make decisions will enjoy a job in business analytics. For example, data-driven insights can assist organizations in evolving product development in ways that anticipate their customers' wants.
There is no application. These courses are for everyone, regardless of experience and specific background. You will start from scratch for every RPA Training that you invest in!
- Depending on the student's learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
In Business Analytics Course Training, you will do real-life scenario-based exercises in the Business Analytics applications that you need to learn.
For an online Business Analytics Training , you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
- If you want to advance your career, Business Analytics Certification Course is an excellent field to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.
Salary (in $)
EntryLevel Business Systems Analyst
Intermediate Level Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Expert Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst- Consultant
EntryLevel Business Data Analyst
Intermediate Level Business Data Analyst
Senior Business Data Analyst
Business Process Consultant
Business Development Director