Data Analyst Course in Pune
Duration of course: 175 hrs
Data Analytics Course In Pune With Placement
Are you looking for a Data Analytics Course in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, a “near me” classroom, or online training?
Technogeeks’ 75 hrs of interactive data science training combines industry-based, job-oriented, hands-on, interactive training with 60 hrs of assignments and 40 hrs of real-time data analytics hands-on projects with source code.
The data analytics course is designed by working IT professionals with years of experience in the field.
Data analyst training is designed for a wide range of learners and is structured to keep up with all the industry’s requirements, expectations, and standards.
The Data Analytics Course Training combines theory and hands-on work. It has a curriculum focused on the business world and gives students a strong foundation in data analytics.
The course’s hands-on practice with Python programming gives relevant skills to get control over all the aspects of Python programming.
You will learn about data visualization, data analysis, and their integral role in business and enterprise.
The Data Analytics & Visualization with Python training classroom is inclined towards hands-on practice to give students Python-related relevant skills to get control over all the aspects of Python programming, Data Analytics & Visualization using Python, Tableau or Power BI.
The training also includes Python libraries for data visualization (Seaborn, Matplotlib) and data analytics (Numpy, Pandas) to analyze data and get useful insights.
You also learn how to use statistics and predictive analytics to get ahead of the competition in a business setting.
What Will You Learn In The Data Analyst Course in Pune?
- You will learn data analysis concepts like measures of central tendency, dispersion, correlation, and regression.
- Gain expertise in descriptive and inferential statistics, forecasting, regression analysis, data extraction, data blending, and hypothesis testing.
- SQL command to query data from the RDBMS.
- Learn Python’s lists, sets, dictionaries, conditions and branching, objects, and classes in detail. Learn how to use Python libraries to collect, manipulate, query, visualize, and analyze data.
- You will work on data consisting of Python, which includes reading and writing files, loading, working with, and saving data with Pandas.
- Convert data in Python using multi-dimensional arrays in NumPy, manipulate DataFrames in Pandas, use the SciPy library of mathematical routines, and implement learning using Scikit-Learn.
- Learn to use linear and non-linear regression models and different classification methodologies for data analysis and then implement the clustering methods (K-means).
- You will also gain insights from data visualization using Tableau and Power BI and learn ways to organize data and design dashboards. Become familiar with Tableau statistics, and make engaging visualizations like heat maps, treemaps, waterfall, Pareto charts, and Gantt charts.
Data Analytics Course Syllabus
Best Online and in-person Syllabus for Data Analytics Training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
- What is Python and brief history
- Why Python and who use Python
- Discussion on Python 2 and 3 Unique features of Python
- Discussion on various IDE’s
- Demonstration of practical use cases
- Python use cases using data analysis
- Installing python
- Setting up Python environment for development
- Installation of Jupyter Notebook
- How to access our course material using Jupyter
- Write your first program in python
- Python built-in functions
- Number objects and operations
- Variable assignment and keywords String objects and operations
- Print formatting with strings
- List objects and operations
- Tuple objects and operations
- Dictionary objects and operations
- Sets and Boolean
- Object and data structures assessment test
- Introduction to Python statements
- If, elif and else statements
- Comparison operators
- Chained comparison operators
- What are loops
- For loops
- While loops
- Useful operators
- List comprehensions
- Statement assessment test
- Game challenge
- What are various types of functions
- Creating and calling user defined functions
- Function practice exercises
- Lambda Expressions
- Map and filter
- Nested statements and scope
- Args and kwargs
- Functions and methods assignment
- Milestone Project (Making tic-tac-toe in python)
- Process files using python
- Read/write and append file object
- File functions
- File pointer and operations
- Introduction to error handling
- Try, except and finally
- Python standard exceptions
- User defined exceptions
- Unit testing
- File and exceptions assignment
- Python inbuilt modules
- Creating UDM-User defined modules
- Passing command line arguments
- Writing packages
- Define PYTHONPATH
- name and main
- Object oriented features
- Implement object oriented with Python
- Creating classes and objects
- Creating class attributes
- Creating methods in a class
- Special methods for class
- Assignment - Creating a python script to replicate deposits and withdrawals in a bank with appropriate classes and UDFs.
- Collections module
- Python debugger
- Timing your code
- Regular expressions
- Python decorators
- Python generators
- Install packages on python
- Introduction to pip, easy_install
- What is SQL?
- Why do we need SQL integration with Python?
- Data types in SQL
- DDL, DML, and TCL sub-languages in SQL
- Significance and type of Joins in SQL
- Where clause in SQL
- Group by clause in SQL
- Create command in SQL
- Insert command in SQL
- Select command in SQL
- Select command variants in SQL
- Update command in SQL
- Delete command in SQL
- Drop command in SQL
- Truncate command in SQL
- Commit and rollback concepts in SQL
- SQL integration with Python
- Table operations in SQL using Python
- Working on multiple tables using Python and SQL
- CRUD operations in SQL
- REST principles
- Creating application endpoints
- Implementing endpoints
- Using Postman for API testing
- CRUD operations on database.
- REST principles and connectivity to databases.
- Creating a web development API for login register and connecting it to database.
- Deploy the API on local server.
- Data Analysis using Numpy and Pandas
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Dealing with missing values, NaN values
- Standard scaler
- Correlation-based processing
- Divide data in test and train splits to supply to machine-learning algorithms
- Time series analysis
- Data Manipulation as per requirement
- Derive columns based on rules
- Filtering data
- Compression and decompression techniques
- Introduction to data analysis
- Why Data analysis?
- Data analysis and Artificial intelligence bridge
- Introduction to Data Analysis libraries
- Data analysis introduction assignment challenge
- Introduction in Excel
- Data Cleaning & Preparation
- Formatting & Conditional Formatting
- Lookup Function
- Analyzing data with Pivot Tables
- Data Visualization/Dashboarding using excel
- Data Analysis using statistics
- Introduction to Numpy arrays
- Creating and applying functions
- Numpy Indexing and selection
- Numpy Operations
- Exercise and assignment challenge
- Pandas series
- Introduction to DataFrames
- Missing data
- Merging, joining and Concatenating
- Data Input and Output
- Pandas in depth coding exercises
- POC - Analysis of e-commerce dataset using pandas
- POC - Getting insights on employee salaries data using data analysis in python
- Plotting using Matplotlib
- Plotting Numpy arrays
- Plotting using object-oriented approach
- Subplots using matplotlib
- Matplotlib attributes and functions
- Matplotlib exercises
- Seaborn visualization
- Categorical Plot using Seaborn
- Distributional plots using Seaborn
- Matrix plots
- Seaborn exercises
- Project - Getting insights using python analysis and visualizations on finance credit score data.
- Pandas built-in data visualization
- Data visualization assignment
- Python and Web-based Project Development
You can select the Power BI or Tableau based on your preference of business intelligence tool to visualize and analyse the data sets.
Module 20 - Data Visualization using Power BI
- Comparison Between Power BI & Programming Based Data
- Need Of Power BI
- Types Of Data Sources Supported By Power BI For Report
- How To Build Report & Dashboard in Power BI
- How To Build Charts In Power BI
- Data Visualization Using Power BI Features
- Types of Graphs
- Multiple graphs combinations
- Multiple file formats supported in Power BI
- Data analysis without visualization
- Data analysis with visualization
Module 20 - Data Visualization using Tableau BI Tool
- Comparison Between Tableau & Programming Based Data Visualization
- Need Of Tableau
- Types Of Data Sources Supported By Tableau For Report Development
- How To Build Report & Dashboard in Tableau
- How To Build Charts In Tableau
- Data Visualization Using Tableau Features
- Project use cases Introduction
- Project Scenarios
- Project life cycle
- What is version controlling in project management
- What is GitHub
- Significance of GitHub in project management
- Code submission for testing and deployment
- Predictive analytics tools and techniques
- Project best practices
- Syntax & Numerical Operators
- Data Types
- Control Flow
- Regular Expression (Regex)
- File Handling
- Exception Handling
- SQL integration
- SQLite Database
API Design Using Flask
- Numpy, Pandas, Excel, CSV, JSON handling using a data frame.
Visualization with Python Libraries
Advance Excel for Data Analysis
Visualization, Analytics & BI Tools
- Power BI
- Python for Data Science
- Python for Artificial Intelligence
- Python for Machine Learning (ML)
- Python for Deep Learning (DL)
- Python for Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Python for Full Stack Web Development
- Python for Data Visualisation
- Python for Data Analytics
👉Batches Completed: 200+
👉Learning Mode: Live Interactive Online training, Classroom training in Pune
👉Training hrs: 75 hrs of training
👉Assignments Duration: 60 hrs of Assignments
👉Projects: 40 hrs of Real-time Projects (2 major projects)
👉Tools Covered: Python programming, Python libraries for visualization & analytics, Advance excel, Tableau, Power BI
👉Certificate: Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID
👉Mentor Support: 1:1 Mentorship
👉Resources: Classroom Recordings, Notes, Assignments, Projects, Interview FAQs
👉Job Assistance: Telegram channel for placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
👉Reviews: 1600+ reviews on Google by students with a 4.8 average rating
Managers, accountants, marketing analysts, or anyone looking for a career change and wanting to improve their data analysis skills with an aptitude for analysis should consider this data analyst training in Pune and secure a job with the help of this data analyst course in Pune.
- IT, Banking, and Finance
- Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain Networking
- Beginners in the data analytics field
- Students in the UG and PG programs
- No prerequisite.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Help you start or advance your skills in Data Analytics.
- Data Analytics course syllabus includes the Python programming from basic to advance. So you don’t require any prior coding knowledge.
- The course includes tools like Python programming, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Advanced Excel From Industry Experts.
- Comprehensive course covers all aspects of the data analytics project life cycle, like data cleaning, data exploration, and data modelling and data analysis, data visualization interpretation of data.
- Tips from working Data scientist, Data Analyst on how to write clean and reusable code in Python, data analysis, visualization & building models.
- Carefully selected data analytics questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training.
- Working professional as an instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
- Mock interview with Technogeeks team.
- 100% Placement Assistance that you will get guaranteed interview calls to Get Placed in Top Firms.
- Real-world data analysis and visualisation experience from projects & case studies, two projects.
- Get shareable completion certification. Interviews.
- 0% Interest installments option.
- Data analytics certification from Technogeeks with unique identification number.
- In-Person training in Pune that gives students access to live interactive classes.
- Enroll in weekday or weekend class.
- Get one year access to class recordings.
- Getting insights using python analysis and visualizations on finance credit score data.
- Pandas built-in data visualizations
Data visualization assignment
- Capstone Project : Python and Web based Project Development
Instructor-led Data Analytics Live Online/Classroom Training
Data Analytics Certification From Technogeeks
Data Analyst Training Completion Certificate From Technogeeks Will Help You With
- Career Opportunities in Data Analytics
- Improving Reputation as skilled professional
- Competitive Advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing Professional Credibility
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
The Data analytics course from Technogeeks is taught in a Pune classroom with the help of Google Classroom software. All course sessions are recorded while live streaming, where students can interact with the instructor during a live data science class.
And you can get the same experience as being in the classroom.
Yes, we provide placement assistance in which how we work on real-time projects will be taught, and resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided. More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting promotions or new job offers on good packages.
Checkout our Telegram Channel for Placement Assistance (Open in Mobile Browser): https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
The Data science analytics fee in Pune is 22000 rupees.
You can pay the two instalments, including an enrollment fee of 2000 rupees and GST.
The data analytics course from Technogeeks is taught in a Pune classroom with the Google Classroom software. All sessions of the course are recorded while streaming live, where students can interact with the instructor during a live data analytics class.
And you can get the same experience as being in the in-person classroom.
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!