React Full Stack Developer Course
Duration of course: 90 hrs
Become a MERN Full Stack Developer with Placement Assistance and Kickstart Your Career
Are you looking for React classes in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, a “near me” classroom, or online training?
Technogeeks’ 40 hrs of interactive React full stack training combines industry-based, job-oriented, hands-on, interactive training with 30 hrs of assignments and 20 hrs of real-time React projects with source code.
The IT professionals who created the React course will have you work on real-world database development and management projects.
The React Full-Stack Training Course from Technogeeks will teach you the fundamentals of React with MERN Stack development, a critical web development stack for building web apps & dynamic websites.
The goal of the React Certification course is to teach you the minutiae of the MERN full-stack development process so that you can become a professional React (MERN) developer.
Through live blended online and classroom instructor-led training, you will master the fundamentals of React, understand and develop React components, as well as how to build and deploy apps using the MERN stack.
Then you learn the fundamentals of React, including its various components and how to interact with multiple features.
You’ll work on desktop and mobile applications, where you will learn how to use the REST API to interact with the client. React State and Props, React Event Handling, and React Routing are also covered in training.
React is the smart choice for most full stack web app development projects in 2023
React Stack Developer Course Syllabus
- What is MERN?
- What is SPA?
- How does MERN stack work?
- Installing Node.js for React
- Installing the IDE
- Introduction to HTML
- Client , Server, Browser
- DOM object
- Basic HTML Tags
- Hyperlinks – Navigation within page, different page and specific location
- Lists – Ordered / Unordered
- Images – browser support, loading, properties
- Hotspot – Extracting information from an Image
- GUI Design
- Components ( HTML5 )
- TextField, Password, TextArea
- Radio Button, Check Box, Combo Box
- Button, Submit, Reset
- CSS Basics
- The Cascade and Inheritance
- Applying Font Faces
- Manipulating the Display of Text
- Background colors and Images
- Box model : Controlling Margins, Borders, Padding, Width, Height
- Floating and Vertical Alignment
- Styling Lists , Customizing Mouse Cursor, Opacity & Visibility
- Features - Datatypes,Control Statements, Loops, Functions
- Button events - onClick, onDblclick
- Mouse Events - onMouseover, onMouseout, onMousemove
- Key Events – onKeyPressed, onKeyDown, onKeyUp
- Window Object – alert, confirm, prompt
- Document Object – open, close
- Location Object – href, protocol, file, url
- History Object – forward, back, length
- Form Object – accessing form controls, capturing values
- Validation – Client side
- Overriding – onSubmit event
- Environment –setup
- Document structure
- Layouts – Breakpoints, Container types, Alignment in grids
- Contents – Typography,Images, Tables
- Components –Dismissable Alerts, Badges, Breadcrumbs ,Button and Button groups, cards,carousels,dropdowns, modal, navs, navbar, popover, progress bars
- What is React JS?
- Setting up Starting Project
- Understanding the JSX
- Understanding Components
- Working with Multiple Components
- Using Props to pass Data between Components
- Rendering Lists of Data
- Handling Events
- Child Parent Communication
- Working with State
- Starting Setup, Routes and Pages
- Adding a Userlist and UserItem Component
- Styling our Components
- Adding a Main Header
- Adding Navlinks
- Implementing Basic Desktop and Mobile Application
- Understanding Portals
- Handling Drawer State
- Rendering User Places & Dynamic Route Segments
- Getting Route Params
- Adding a Modal
- Implementing the Form Components
- Implementing the Custom Form Hook
- Module Introduction
- Require and Module Exports
- Asynchronous Non-Blocking Code
- Creating Node and Angular
- What is REST API?
- Adding the Node Backend
- Adding the Express Framework
- Serving Static Files
- Exploring MiddleWare
- Using the express router
- Improving the Server.js code
- Fetching Initial Post
- Using the Angular HTTP Client
- Understanding CORS
- Adding the POST Backend Point
- Adding React
- Introduction SQL
- Need of SQL in Database
- Introduction to Oracle database
- SQL CRUD operations including:
- CREATE command (DDL)
- DROP command (DDL)
- ALTER command (DDL)
- INSERT command (DML)
- UPDATE command (DML)
- DELETE command (DML)
- SELECT command (Data Retrieval)
- Select command variants
- SQL Integration with Full stack application
- Module Introduction
- What is MongoDB?
- Comparing SQL and NoSQL
- Connecting React to MongoDB
- Setting Up MongoDB
- Adding Mongoose
- Understanding Mongoose Schemas and Models
- Creating a POST Instance
- Connecting Our Node Express App to MongoDB
- Storing Data in the DB
- Fetching Data from the DB
- Transforming Response Data
- Deleting Documents
- Updating the Frontend after Deleting Posts
- Adding Posts with the ID
- Module Introduction
- Adding Routing
- Styling Links
- Client Side vs Server Side Routing
- Implementing the EDIT form Feature
- Updating Post on the Server
- Re-Organizing the Backend Routes
- Adding Loading Spinners
- Adding Auth Page and Login Form
- Adding Auth Context For App Wide State Management
- Adding Authenticated and Unauthenticated Routes
- Hashing the User Password
- Generating Tokens on the Backend
- Backend Route Protection with Auth Middleware
- Using & Attaching JWT Tokens in React
- Using Tokens to Update and delete Places
- Adding Authorization
- Authorization on Delete Places
- Adding Auto Login
- Managing the Token Expiration Date
- Finishing Auto Login and Auto Logout
- General App Improvements
- Module Introduction
- Testing Different Places to Handle Errors
- Testing Different Places to Handle Errors
- The Error Interceptor
- Displaying the Basic Error Dialog
- Adding an Error Dialog
- Returning Error Messages on the Server
- Finishing Touches
- Module Introduction
- Deployment Options
- Deploying the REST API
- React Deployment - Finishing the Two App Setup
- Using the Integrated Approach
- Business requirement understanding
- Real time project process flow examples
- Real time scenarios examples
- Real time defects examples
- Hands on with Real time scenarios
- Hands on with Real time use cases
- Best practices in Project
- Resume Preparation
- Mock interview
- Important tips about how to face interview
👉Batches Completed – 60+
👉Students - 800+
👉Learning Mode: Live Interactive Online Training, Classroom Training In Pune
👉Training hrs - 40 hrs of live interactive training
👉Assignments: 30 hrs
👉Projects: 20 hrs
👉Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID
👉Mentor Support: 1:1 Mentorship
👉Resources: Classroom Recordings, Notes, Assignments, Projects, Interview FAQs
👉Job Assistance: Telegram channel for placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions OR Search for "technogeeks solutions"
👉Reviews: 1500+ reviews on Google by students with a 4.8 average rating
In the react full-stack course, learners will work on hands-on exercises and develop a full-fledged application to share location and images with other users at the end of the training.
Basic HTML including semantic and non-semantic elements.
Responsive design with flex box, grid and media queries.
In module five, you will use Bootstrap as a client-side web UI framework to set up, design and style web pages using its components like grids, responsive design, etc.
You learn about React features, including component React router and their development use. You will learn the basics of NodeJS and its NodeJS modules and build and configure a backend server using the NodeJS framework.
You will also learn server-side concepts with CRUD operations and REST web services.
Build a REST API for the front end to access backend services, including components and forms.
Use web tools to set up and manage websites and communicate with clients through a REST.
Demonstrate an understanding of server-side concepts, CRUD and REST
You will then learn to use Fetch for client-server communication and REST API on the server side.
You will get a brief overview of the web protocols: HTTP and HTTPS.
Express.js for building web servers. On the database side, we review basic CRUD operations, and NoSQL databases, in particular, MongoDB and Mongoose, for accessing MongoDB from Node.js.
MERN stack is a collection of four web technologies popular among developers.
The MERN acronym stands for MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js.
It simplifies the development of web applications, allowing developers to create robust and fully-featured applications faster and more efficiently than ever.
It helps developers create modern full-stack web application solutions focusing on the user experience and the application's features with powerful back-end services & databases.
MERN stack uses MongoDB as its NoSQL database to store and manage data.
The stack also uses ExpressJS as a web application framework that allows developers to create APIs and back-end services.
Overall, the MERN stack is an incredibly useful full-stack development technology that provides developers with end-to-end development solutions that can quickly and efficiently build modern web applications.
- Pay only after Attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- No prerequisite.
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals.
- Flexible batch switch is available.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee.
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed.
- Working professional as instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
Build a geolocation & image sharing app with React MERN stack
Students will create a MERN stack-based app that will allow app users to share their geolocation & images with other app users. For the given project, students will develop a geolocation-based app that allows users to share their location and images with others.
The students will add the following functionality to the app:
- Sign-up and sign-in
- Sharing geolocation and image
- Update and delete images they uploaded
- A feature to see and update past visited places
- Displaying images of visited places for other users to see.
This project will provide students with hands-on experience building a complete full-stack web application using the MERN stack.
Instructor-led Data Science Live Online Training
React Full Stack Developer Course Completion Certificate From Technogeeks
React Full Stack Training Completion Certificate From Technogeeks Will Help You With
- Career Opportunities in Web Development, Software Development & more
- Improving Reputation as skilled professional
- Competitive Advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing Professional Credibility
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
React Tools Covered in Training
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Before enrolling, you can watch a recorded demo session to evaluate the quality of the course content and the instructor's teaching style.
Yes, we do provide the placement assistance in which how we work on real time projects will be taught,resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided.More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting either promotion or getting new job offers on good package.
Checkout our Telegram Channel for Placement Assistance (Open in Mobile Browser): https://t.me/technogeekssolutions.
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
Technogeeks software training institute is the most reputed institute in Pune near Aundh. We are providing a full stack with react courses as well other technical courses.
In full stack with react course covered multiple topics like:
⮞ Introduction to Full Stack Web Development Concepts
⮞ Basics Of React JS
⮞ Frontend Development with React JS
⮞ Setting up a Node.js development environment for project
⮞ Working with SQL
⮞ Working with MongoDB
⮞ Enhancing the App
⮞ User Authentication
⮞ Errors Handling
⮞ App Deployment
⮞ Best Practices and Interview Preparation
Technoggeks software training institute is providing course duration max to max Three months of training with Clearing all basics concepts, providing hands-on projects, Assignments, course completion certificates and so on.
• Basic programming knowledge
• HTML/CSS knowledge
• Familiarity with React
• Database knowledge
• Knowledge of server-side programming
These are the key prerequisites for a Full Stack with React course.
Yes , After your Three month course completion Technogeeks give you your course completion certificate and also provide 100% placement assistance.
Yes, Technogeeks is providing both offline and online courses in pune. Online courses are beneficial for those who are staying in other cities and more beneficial offline courses because you can interact with your trainer or classmates who can help you are facing any challenges in your Full Stack with React course. The Full Stack with React course is available both in-person (in the Pune location) and online through Google meet.
➤ Full Stack Developer
➤ Front-end Developer
➤ Back-end Developer
➤ Web Application Developer
➤ UI/UX Designer
➤ Technical Lead
➤ React.js developer
➤ Senior React.js developer
Yes, Technogeeks software training institute is providing best career counseling services with 100% Placement Assistance.
A Full Stack React Engineer is a software developer who has expertise in both front-end and back-end web development, with a focus on using React as a key technology in building web applications.
• Learn React
• Learn Backend Technologies
• Learn Database Technologies
• Learn Git
• Keep Learning.
⮞ No, React is not necessary for a full stack developer, but it can be a valuable tool in their toolkit.
Full stack salary in India starts from 1.4 lakh to 11 lakh with an average salary of full stack react is 4 lakh.
React full stack developers should have a strong understanding of web development concepts and best practices, as well as experience in using React and other relevant technologies to build full-stack web applications.
Technogeeks software training institute provides multiple software courses in Pune location and full stack with react is one of them. We are providing online/offline courses, Handson project, well experienced trainers, and career guidance with 100% placement assistance. Full stack with react course duration is 3 months at nominal charges in Technogeeks.
Yes, of course it is possible to learn a full stack developer course in 3 months with Technogeeks.
There are many institutes which offer full stack developer courses with placement, and the choice of institute will depend on various factors such as location, budget, course content, and Placement assistance. Also Technogeeks is the best institute for full stack development courses with 100% placement assistance and career guidance, online / offline classes, experienced trainers etc.
Yes, it's possible to get a job as a full stack developer as a fresher, but it may be more challenging compared to other entry-level positions in the tech industry. Building your skills through education, personal projects, and internships can help improve your chances of finding a job as a full stack developer.
In Aundh Pune TechnoGeeks is one of the best institutes for full stack developer courses and also for other courses.
Technoggeks provides below mention full stack course:
⮚ Full stack with Java
⮚ Full stack with python Django
⮚ Full stack with Angular
⮚ Full stack with React
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
Technogeeks’s Angular Certification Training Course will train you in Full Stack Web Development with Angular. Gain a thorough understanding of concepts such as facilitating the development & deployment of apps using the MEAN stack, you will learn Front End Development, NODE JS, MONGO DB to enhance the app with Angular components.
Learn Full Stack Java Development with IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA.
Master Fundamentals of Java programming with OOPS, inheritance, Polymorphism & more.
Technogeeks Django course starts from scratch to help beginners build websites with python and Django and gradually builds your skills step by step towards full-stack web development with python and Django in a two months period.