Django Web Development with Python
Duration of course: 40 hrs
Best Blended Syllabus for Python Django Course Training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Technogeeks Django course starts from scratch to help beginners build websites with python and Django and gradually builds your skills step by step towards full-stack web development with python and Django in a two months period.
This comprehensive training course is developed by working IT professionals to give you hands-on experience in creating full-fledged dynamic websites. Learners will start from scratch with the basics of python programming including python scripting, file handling, object-oriented programming in python.
Instructor-led Python Django Course Live Online Interactive Training
|Date|| Upcoming Batch Schedule|
|Batch Timings||Mode of Learning|
Don’t Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate’s Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
Django Training Course
Best Blended Syllabus for Django Training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
- Introduction To HTML
- Client , Server , Browser
- DOM Object
- Basic HTML Tags
- Hyperlinks – Navigation within page, different page,and specific location
- Lists – Ordered / Unordered
- Images – browser support, loading, properties
- Hotspot – Extracting information from an Image
- GUI Design
- Components ( HTML5 )
- TextField, Password, TextArea
- Radio Button, Check Box, Combo Box
- Button, Submit, Reset
- CSS Basics
- The Cascade and Inheritance
- Applying Font Faces
- Manipulating the Display of Text
- Background colors and Images
- Box model : Controlling Margins, Borders, Padding,Width, Height
- Basic HTML Tags
- Floating and Vertical Alignment
- Styling Lists , Customizing Mouse Cursor, Opacity and Visibility
- Features - Datatypes, Control Statements, Loops,
- Button events - onClick, onDblclick
- Mouse Events - onMouseover, onMouseout,
- Key Events – onKeyPressed, onKeyDown,
- Window Object – alert, confirm, prompt
- Document Object – open, close
- Location Object – href, protocol, file, url
- History Object – forward, back, length
- Form Object – accessing form controls, capturing values
- Validation – Client side
- Overriding – onSubmit event
- Environment – setup
- Document structure
- Layouts – Breakpoints , Container types,Alignment in grids
- Contents – Typography, Images, Tables
- Components – Dismissable Alerts, Badges, Breadcrumbs ,Button and Button groups, cards,carousels, dropdowns, modal, navs,navbar, popover, progress bars
- What is Python and brief history
- Why Python and who use Python
- Discussion on Python 2 and 3
- Unique features of Python
- Discussion on various IDE’s
- Installing python and setting up Python environment for development
- Installation of Jupyter Notebook
- Write your first program in python
- Introduction to Python objects
- Python built-in functions
- Number, String, Float
- Print formatting with strings
- List, Tuple, Dictionary, Sets and Boolean
- If, elif and else statements
- For loops and While loops
- List comprehensions
- What is Methods/ Functions and how to define it
- What are various types of functions
- Lambda Expressions
- Map and filter
- Nested statements and scope
- Args and kwargs
- Read/write and append file object
- Introduction to error handling
- Try, except and finally
- User defined exceptions
- Unit testing
- What is OOP
- Classes and Objects
- Connect mysql, sqlite3 and postgresql database using python script
- Use config parser to manage multiple environment files.
- Send automated email using smtp library.
- Transfer files using ftp and ftps library.
- Understand packages and module in python Django
- What is web site development and introduction to Django web framework.
- Basics of html, css and bootstrap.
- What is web server, hosting server, development environment and production environment.
- What is port, session, cookies, browser, responsive, etc .
- How to write first web application using python Django .
- Explain MVC pattern.
- What is view, model, urls mapping routing
- What is Django template. How to use it.
- Integrate bootstrap4 and html with Djnago template
- Create a responsive template
- What is form? How to create it.
- CRUD operations
- Django model form
- Understand database concept
- Schema designed and naming convention
- Try to understand mysql, postgresql and sqlite3 database
- Manage migrations and database activity
- Data serialization
- Django Rest Framework
- Create REST API
- Write parser for xml and json data
- Understand user, group role permission.
- Create, modify admin interface for website
- Configure smtp settings and send email
Python With Django Training Completion Certificate
How will I execute practical in Technogeeks Python with Django Certification Course?
You will do your Assignments/Case Studies using Jupyter Notebook and Pycharm that will be installed on your system and access details will be shared during the class. For any doubt, the Technogeeks support team will promptly assist you. Also, if in case you have any system configuration issues , don’t worry we have Google Collab as solution available.
Python With Django Training Completion Certificate
GET CERTIFIED ON COURSE COMPLETION
- Pay only after Attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- No prerequisite.
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals.
- Flexible batch switch is available.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee.
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed.
- Working professional as instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Midway through your training, you will start working with databases, getting started with Django python web development, Django Templating, Django Rest Framework (REST API), ORM (Object Relational Mapping | queryset).
You will learn by doing two minor projects in Python and one major project using Python and Django to implement and ensuring that your newly learned skills embed in your memory and to land your dream job!
- Introduction To Python, Data Types And Collections
- Control And Workflow Statement
- Functions, Exception Handling, File Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Database Connectivity, SMTP, FTP, Python Modules
- Introduction To Web Development And Django
- Django MVT And View, Templates And Form
- Database Models
- Rest API And XML And JSON Parsing
- Admin Interface And Send Email
- Project Creation And Deployment
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Assignments with 2 Real time Projects
- Assignment Duration: 30 hours
- Modules: 11
Python with Django Projects
- MVC based project
- User management project
Yes, you can attend demo session before you enroll either we can provide you the recorded lecture so that you can watch it as per your schedule or you can attend live demo lecture either online or offline
Checkout our Telegram Channel for Placement Assistance (Open in Mobile Browser): https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
Yes, we do provide the placement assistance in which how we work on real time projects will be taught,resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided.More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting either promotion or getting new job offers on good package.
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
4.8 rating by more than 1300+ reviewers on Google!