Best Big Data Courses in Pune
Best Job Oriented Short Term Big Data Hadoop Courses In Pune
In the 21st century, big data is the new oil. And as more and more companies are turning to big data, need for bigdata specialists who can interpret and use it to detect trends and spot patterns that can be used for future benefit.
One of the most compelling reasons for mastering Big Data and Hadoop is that it opens up a world of potential for you to advance your career to new heights. Organizations are increasingly looking for specialists who can comprehend and use data as more companies turn to Big Data.
If you want to get started with Big Data in 2022, Technogeeks’s Bigdata Hadoop training is the best place to start learning basic and advanced concepts. It’s one of the most in-depth and up-to-date live interactive online and classroom courses for Hadoop that you can find.
Big data Training Courses in Pune
Best Blended Syllabus for Big Data Courses Training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Big Data Hadoop Training Certification Course in Pune - Master Big data Analytics & Testing in Pune
Hadoop training and certification training provides in-depth knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and Big Data. Working on the Big Data Hadoop Capstone Project, you will learn Python and Spark, Sqoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Oozie, ZooKeeper, Pig, Flume, and YARN (Implementing Big Data Lake for Heterogeneous Data Sources). The Big Data Hadoop course is designed by industry experts with in-depth knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem tools and Big Data.
In BigData Hadoop Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Introduction to Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop Setup Installation And Pig Basics
- Hive Basic, Hive Advanced
- Map Reduce Basics, POC (Proof Of Concept)
- Mapreduce Advanced, Hbase Basics
- Zookeeper, Sqoop, Quick Revision Of Previous Classes
- Flume,Oozie, Hadoop Releases, Introduction To YARN
- Introduction To Hue, Different Vendors In The Market, Major Project Discussion
- Spark And Python
- Hadoop In Cloud Computing: AWS
With the growing requirement for data management by different companies, the requirement for Hadoop admin experts is also increasing. The Hadoop framework helps to administer large and scattered data in a way that can offer ease of utility through the interface.
The Hadoop Admin certification course provides skills to handle core systems and cluster administrator skills required by companies and organizations while deploying Hadoop enterprise products.
In Hadoop Admin Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
- Setting Up And Installations
- Hadoop Cluster Setup and Working
- Hadoop Cluster Administration and Maintenance
- Computational Frameworks, Managing Resources and Scheduling
- Hadoop 2.x Cluster: Planning and Management
- Hadoop Security and Cluster Monitoring
- Cloudera Hadoop 2.x and its Features (Self-paced)
- Pig, Hive Installation and Working (Self-paced)
- HBase, Zookeeper Installation and Working (Self-paced)
- Understanding Oozie (Self-paced)
- Data Ingestion using Sqoop and Flume (Self-paced)
A Hadoop data analyst uses a data pipeline to load historical or real-time data into SQL or NoSQL-based databases. To load structured data into a data warehouse data analyst uses Teradata and unstructured or semi-structured data uses Hive based database.
A Hadoop data analyst has to analyze two types of data: historical and real-time data.
To analyze this data, the analyst either uses Hive CLI with HQL query language or uses the Tableau connector. and export data to Tableau to analyze and visualize data.
After extracting the data insights from the data, the analyst presents the insights to the decision-makers.
In Hadoop Data Analyst Training, you will learn following concepts :
Introduction To Hadoop Ecosystem
Hadoop Installation and Basic Hands on Cluster
Introduction to Pig (ETL Tool)
Pig Advanced with Scenarios
Hive Warehouse for Distributed Storage
Advanced concepts in Hive
Hue, Hadoop Releases comparison, Hadoop Real time scenarios
Big Data Testing involves testing the various data storage tools, frameworks, and processes for these big data apps. Big data testing focuses on the performance and functional testing of the application framework's data processing components.
In BigData Testing Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Introduction to Hadoop and Its Ecosystem, MapReduce and HDFS
- Introduction to Pig and Its Features
- Introduction to Hive
- Hadoop Stack Integration Testing
- Roles and Responsibilities of Hadoop Testing
- Framework Called MRUnit for Testing of MapReduce Programs
- Unit Testing
- Test Execution of Hadoop: Customized
- Test Plan Strategy Test Cases of Hadoop Testing
Key Features Of Big Data Course Training
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the BigData skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - Big Data Courses
BigData course covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Each project will be reviewed by the instructor. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
There is no application. These courses are for everyone, regardless of experience and specific background. You will start from scratch for every Big Data course that you invest in!
- Depending on the students' learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
For an online Software Testing course, you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
- If you want to advance your career, Big Data is an excellent place to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.
Salary (in $)
Big Data Engineer
Data retrieval, interpretation, analysis, and reporting on a business’s data.
$115K - $168K+
Creating and maintaining complicated data frameworks, as well as creating the structure of complex data frameworks.
$127K - $176K+
Data Security Analyst
security audits, risk assessments, and analyses to help with the development of recommendations for improving the security of data systems.
$115K - $166K+
Identify database problems, take corrective action to resolve them, and help with the design and physical implementation of storage hardware and maintenance.
$116K - $165K+
Business Intelligence Analyst
Turn data into insights for executives to use in making better business decisions
$94K - $141K+
Transform massive amounts of data into insights, such as micro and macro patterns, which are then compiled into business reports
$87K - $134K+
Data analysts work with enormous amounts of information and turn it into insights that businesses can use to make better decisions.
$87K - $126K+