Best Business Intelligence Courses In Pune
Best Business Intelligence & Analytics Courses In Pune with Placement Assistance
The Business Analytics courses in Pune, which include training on five commonly used tools and a uniquely identifiable business analytics certification, will put you on the path to a successful career.
In training, you will learn the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics to help with data-driven decision making. These courses introduce you to Tableau, MSBI, Cognos TM1, IBM Cognos, and Qlikview.
In these courses, you also learn about the statistical concepts that will help you make sense of the data you have and use executive-level dashboards to show your findings.
Best Business Intelligence & Analytics Courses In Pune
Best Blended Syllabus for Best Business Intelligence Courses In Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute.
► Mode - Classroom / Online Interactive
► Batches - Weekdays / Weekend
► Projects - 2 Major Projects
Data Visualization & Business Intelligence with Power BI
Business Intelligence Courses in Pune with Instructor-led Interactive Live Online & Classroom Training
In Tableau Training, you will learn following concepts :
- Getting Started with Tableau, Data Visualization and BI
- Introduction to Tableau
- Visual Analytics
- Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Visual Analytics
- Level of Detail (LOD) Expressions in Tableau with Use Cases
- Geographic Visualizations in Tableau
- Storytelling with Tableau Dashboards
- Advanced Python Modules
- Tableau Online
- Project Use Cases
Key Features Of Business Intelligence Course
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the Business Intelligence skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence Course covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Each project will be reviewed by the instructor. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
A career as a business intelligence analyst is a satisfying job path with expanding job opportunities. These professionals are in high demand across a wide range of industries and typically earn above-average pay. If you're interested in data analytics and project management, this is a good career path to take.
There is no application. These courses are for everyone, regardless of experience and specific background. You will start from scratch for every Business Intelligence course that you invest in!
- Depending on the student's learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
For an online Business Intelligence course, you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
- If you want to advance your career, Business Intelligence is an excellent place to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.
Popular Job Titles in Business Intelligence by National Avg. Salary(in dollars):
Salary (in $)
Business Intelligence manager
Business Intelligence Architect
Business Intelligence Developer
Business Intelligence consultant
Business Intelligence Analyst
Source : Glassdoor