- What is DevOps?
- Development + Operations
- Need of DevOps
- Problems faced by IT companies without DevOps
- Agile software development process and application in DevOps
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Market Trends
- Planning (Development)
- Integration and Build
- Software distribution
- How a script is executed
- Passing data to your script
- Write a script to back up a directory and relocate it to new location
- Cloud Computing Concept
- Virtualization Concept
- Containerization Concept
- Application Servers and Deployment
- Web/App/DB Servers
- Configuration Management
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- Differentiation between cloud computing and in-house infrastructure
- Types of Clouds
- Cloud significance with DevOps
- Amazon Web Services
- Various AWS services· EC2, VPC, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk
- Basics of Linux
- Types of Linux Distribution Available
- Command Line Interface
- Frequently used Linux DevOps commands
- Shell Scripting usage in Linux
- Git Introduction
- Version Control System (VCS)
- Git as SCM
- GitHub Repository
- Git Bash Command-line Interface
- Maven Introduction
- Build Automation Process
- Software built and dependencies
- Maven Snapshot Build
- Git and Maven integration
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Implementation of continuous integration
- Jenkins Installation
- Jenkins Architecture and terms of Jenkins
- Overview of Jenkins UI and How to configure a system
- Configuring a Jenkins Job
- Introduction to Plugins
- Commonly used plugins (Git Plugin, container deploy, and Green Balls)
- Configuring Jenkins to work with Java, Git, and Maven
- Creating a Jenkins Build and Jenkins workspace
- Configure Jenkins to check for source code changes periodically.
- Creating a Freestyle Build Job
- Distributed builds & Notification System
- What is Terraform?
- Use Cases
- Terraform V/s Other
- Installing Terraform
- Build Infrastructure
- Change Infrastructure
- Destroy Infrastructure
- Resource Dependencies
- Input Variables
- Output Variables
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet Master and Agent Setup
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
- Introduction to Ansible
- Installation of Ansible
- Working with command-line tools
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing ad hoc command
- Docker Introduction
- Containers in Docker· Difference between VM and Container
- How to create and run Docker Image
- Docker Registry
- Docker Container Management
- Why do I need Kubernetes and what can it do?
- Create Cluster
- Deploy Application
- Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Commands and Notification
DevOps Course Syllabus Content
DevOps Certification – Learn Top DevOps Tools
MODULE 1- BASICS OF DEVOPS WITH COMPLETE INTRODUCTION
MODULE 2- PHASES TO CHOOSE THE REQUIRED TOOLS FROM DEVOPS TOOLKIT
MODULE 3 – UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING
MODULE 4 - DEVOPS AND CLOUD CONCEPTS
MODULE 5 - CLOUD COMPUTING AND AWS
MODULE 7- GIT
MODULE - 8 MAVEN
MODULE -9 JENKINS
MODULE - 10 TERRAFORM
MODULE -11 PUPPET
MODULE 12- ANSIBLE
MODULE 13- DOCKER
MODULE 14- KUBERNETES WITH AWS
MODULE 15- NAGIOS
To obtain the DevOps Certification, you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Complete the DevOps course online/classroom course syllabus.
- You can attend multiple batches of the same trainer & complete the DevOps course training.
- Completion of all assignments & capstone project.
- Pay only after Attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Prerequisites – Basics of Networking, Unix Command Line.
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals.
- Flexible batch switch is available.
- Classroom & Online Training - Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee.
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed.
- Working professional as instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
Best Blended Syllabus for DevOps Training & Certification in Pune by a Placement-Oriented Software Training Institute
Technogeeks DevOps Certification Course will train you to improve your entire software development and deployment activities using the science and art of DevOps. In the DevOps training course, you will develop DevOps skills through complete hands-on on each of the DevOps components in a live project in continuous deployment, using configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible. With the use of DevOps tools, concepts, and scenarios on virtual machines (VM), you will gain a comprehensive understanding of how organizations deploy DevOps in client projects.
Technogeeks DevOps Certification Training Course enables you to prepare for a career in DevOps, a fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations professionals. Learn the best DevOps tools and methods, and build a career as a DevOps practitioner.
DevOps certification training course will advance your career in the DevOps field by providing you with a detailed DevOps learning path. That covers DevOps tools including Git, GitHub, Jenkins, puppet, ansible, maven, Docker, and Kubernetes & among other essential concepts and tools.
In DevOps training, you will learn following concepts :
- MODULE 1- DEVOPS BASICS WITH COMPLETE
- MODULE 2- PHASES TO CHOOSE THE REQUIRED TOOLS FROM DEVOPS TOOLKIT
- MODULE 3 - UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING
- MODULE 4 - DEVOPS AND CLOUD CONCEPTS
- MODULE 5 - CLOUD COMPUTING AND AWS
- MODULE 6 - LINUX
- MODULE 7 - GIT
- MODULE 8 - MAVEN
- MODULE 9 - JENKINS
- MODULE 10 - TERRAFORM M
- MODULE 11 - PUPPET
- MODULE 12 - ANSIBLE
- MODULE 13 - DOCKER
- MODULE 14 - KUBERNETES (USING GOOGLE CLOUD)
- MODULE 15 - NAGIOS
KYC - Know Your (DevOps) Course
- Batches Completed – 12
- Students Trained : 200+
- Real Time Projects
- Assignment Duration : 30+ hrs
- hrs of career-oriented training with affordable fees.
- Capstone Projects : Real-world projects from industry experts.
- Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID.
- DevOps Methodology
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Continuous Deployment (Docker)
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible)
- DevOps on Cloud
- Version Control (Git)
- Continuous Monitoring (Nagios) and Analytics
- Deployment Automation
- Cloud Platforms (AWS)
- Infrastructure Orchestration (Terraform)
DevOps Skills Covered
|Type||Book Your Seat Now!|
|Weekdays (Tue to Fri)|
|Weekend (Sat to Sun)|
DevOps Live Projects
- In DevOps, we build and execute CI/CD ( Continuous integration/continuous delivery) pipeline and learn to develop complete modules and patches.
- You will also Integrate the Cloud platform to build and deploy DevOps applications.
- You will simulate the project to get an idea about how we use multiple tools in the DevOps pipeline. These tools are Jenkins, Puppet, Git, Terraform to manage applications and monitor jobs and take appropriate action as per requirement.
- You will learn the best practices and real-time use cases to get a clear idea about Project best practices with use cases.
- You will practice on an in-premise machine and a Cloud-based virtual environment to deploy applications, monitor, and enhance.