Power BI Course In Pune | Power BI With SQL Classes In Pune
Duration of course: 90 hrs
Power BI Course in Pune with SQL Programming
Power BI course in Pune starts with the basic principles of business intelligence.
You will understand the basics of Power BI and how we can use it in regular presentations. Also how to use it to connect data from different sources and visualize it.
There are DAX expressions to create calculated columns and measures. You’ll also get to learn all about them in this Power BI course in Pune.
At the end of the training, you will deploy your dashboard to demonstrate the skills learned.
The Power BI Classes in Pune is designed to teach Power BI with data visualization, dashboard creation, and business intelligence.
We have working professionals in the industry who design this course with their constantly updated knowledge. They will be also the ones who train you.
At Technogeeks, we offer the most hands-on, career-focused training possible with real-world examples. From beginners to professionals this course is for everyone.
Power BI Training Syllabus
Best Blended Python Course Syllabus
- Power BI Course Overview
- What is Power BI? Power BI Fundamentals
- Power BI – Flow of Activity
- Building Blocks of Power BI
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics High level Overview
- Different Power BI Offerings
- Power BI – Primary Tools : Power Pivot, Power Query,
- Power View, Power Map, Power BI Desk
- Power BI Desktop – Install
- Data Sources and Connections
- Connect to Data in Power BI Desktop
- How to use Query Editor in Power BI
- Advanced Data Changes and Transformation
- Views in Power BI Desktop
- Creating a Dashboard
- Dashboard Tiles
- Pinning Tiles
- Slicers in Power BI
- Quick Insights with Power BI
- Power BI Publisher for Excel
- Data modeling in Power BI Desktop
- Manage Data Relationship
- Create Calculated Columns
- Optimize Data Models
- Identify and Connect to a Data Source
- Change Data Source Settings
- Select a Shared Dataset
- Select a Storage Mode
- Choose an Appropriate Query Type
- Use Microsoft Dataverse
- Use Parameters
- Use or Create a PBIDS file
- Resolve Inconsistencies Unexpected or Null Values and Data Quality Issues
- Apply User friendly Value Replacements
- Evaluate and Transform Column Data Types
- Apply Data Shape Transformations to Table Structures
- Combine Queries
- Apply User friendly Naming Conventions to Columns and Queries
- Leverage Advanced Editor to Modify Power Query M code
- Identify Data Anomalies
- Examine Data Structures
- Interrogate Column Properties
- Interrogate Data Statistics
- Define the Tables
- Configure Table and Column Properties
- Flatten out a Parent child Hierarchy
- Define Role playing Dimensions
- Create a Common Date Table
- Apply Cross filter Direction and Security Filtering
- Create Calculated Tables
- Create Calculated Columns
- Implement Row level Security Roles
- Set up the Q and A Feature
- Remove Unnecessary Rows and Columns
- Identify Poorly Performing Measures Relationships and Visuals
- Improve Cardinality Levels
- Optimize DirectQuery Models
- Create and Manage Aggregations
- Use Query Diagnostics
- Add Visualization Items to Reports
- Choose an Appropriate Visualization Type
- Format and Configure Visualizations
- Apply Slicing and Filtering
- Add an Python Visual
- Set Mobile View
- Manage Tiles on a Dashboard
- Configure Data Alerts
- Use the Q and A Feature
- Add a Dashboard Theme
- Pin a Live Report Page to a Dashboard
- Export Reports to PowerPoint, PDF
- Perform Top N Analysis
- Explore Statistical Summary
- Use the Q and A Visual
- Add a Quick Insights Result to a Report
- Use the Play Axis Feature of a Visualization
- Personalize Visuals
- Identify Outliers
- Conduct Time Series Analysis
- Use Groupings and Binnings
- Use the Key Influencers to Explore Dimensional Variances
- Use the Decomposition Tree Visual to Break Down a Measure
- Apply AI Insights
- Configure a Dataset Scheduled Refresh
- Configure Row level Security Group Membership
- Configure Incremental Refresh Settings
- Promote or Certify Power BI Datasets
- What is DAX?
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions : Date and Time, Time Intelligence,
- Information, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical, Text,
- Aggregate Measures in DAX
- Table Relationships and DAX
- Why Data Visualization
- Practices for Data Visualization
- How to use Visual in Power BI
- Reports in Power BI
- Different types of Charts in Power BI
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- Exporting Custom Visuals
- Importing Custom Visuals in Power BI
- KPI Visuals
- Data Binding in Power BI
- Data Gateways
- Content packs
- Power BI Report Server
- What is Power BI Embedded?
- Workspace Collection
- Adding Power BI content to a Workspace
- Application Authentication Tokens
- Parts of Power BI embedded – REST API
- Power BI Embedding without an Embed Token
- Power BI Embedding with an Embed Token
- What is SQL
- Need for SQL
- RDBMS Significance
- Difference between SQL and file storage
- Benefits of SQL storage
- Database installation
- How to use the command line interface
- How to use IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- How to start writing query as a beginner
- Create database
- Data types
- Create Table
- Delete database
- Alter database
- Constraints and Types of Constraints
- Introduction to View
- Differentiate between Table and View
- Need for Normalization
- Normalization Implementation
- Insert command and applications
- Delete command and applications
- Update command and applications
- Commit and rollback
- Bulk insert
- Bulk update
- Specific record insert operation
- Specific record update operation
- Specific record delete operation
- Differentiate between delete, drop, and truncate
- Usage of a where clause
- Usage of different types of operators
- INSERT – As- Select Statement
- SELECT Statement
- SELECT with Sorting
- SELECT with WHERE clause
- Wildcard (*)
- CASE Expression and usage
- How to create relationship between multiple tables using primary-key and foreign key relation
- Self-Join Inner to retrieve data from tables
- Join Left to retrieve data from tables
- Join Right to retrieve data from tables
- Join Cross Join to retrieve data from tables
- Data type specific functions in SQL
- Generic functions in SQL
- Build-in functions in SQL
- Group by clause
- Having clause
- Order by clause
- Logical Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Logical Functions
- Common query writing standards in projects
- Naming standards
- Code review strategy
- Real time nested query examples
- Query optimization and its importance in project
- Performance Tuning and importance in Project
- Project build on SQL and PL/SQL
About PowerBI Course in Pune
Power BI is the most in-demand BI tool provided by the market leader Microsoft .
Pursuing a career in this field will therefore undoubtedly be a wise choice. Many businesses are on the lookout for power bi developers. Additionally, a lot of businesses are moving their data analysis to the Power BI platform. Jobs in Power BI will pay handsomely and give you the opportunity to work for big firms.
The demand for business intelligence (BI) and analytics technology is rising as businesses increasingly rely on data for decision-making – Gartner. The expectation of the software market is that it will reach $13 Billion by 2025.
Technogeeks software training institute provides multiple software courses in Pune location and Power BI course is one of them. We are providing online/offline courses, Hands-on projects, well experienced trainers, and career guidance with placement assistance. Power BI course duration is 2 months at nominal charges in Technogeeks.
You can pay the two installments, which is inclusive of enrollment fee of 2000 rupees and GST.
- Introduction to Power BI
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Connecting Different Data Sources
- Cleaning, Transformation and Loading of the Data
- Data Profiling
- Data Model Designing
- Data Model Development
- Optimize Model Performance
- Create Reports
- Create Dashboards
- Enhance Reports to Publish Insights
- Perform Advanced Analysis
- Manage Datasets
- Data Analysis with DAX
- Data visualization with Power BI
- Custom Visualizations
- Power BI Integration and Administration
- Power BI Embedded Analytics
- Introduction to SQL
- DDL (Data Definitions Language) Commands
- DML and TCL Commands
- Frequently Used Operates and Clause in SQL
- Joins and Multi Table Handling
- Functions Usage in SQL and Frequently Used Clauses
- Best Practices with Real Time In Project
This Power BI course in Pune is ideal for both freshers and working professionals from diverse backgrounds (data analysts, business analysts, IT professionals, managers) and individuals without an IT background, who want to enhance their data visualization and analysis skills or make a career transition into the field of business intelligence and analytics.
Yes, this Power BI course in Pune is suitable for freshers who are interested in entering the field of data analysis and visualization.
Taking this Power BI certification course in Pune offers several advantages.’
- It equips you with valuable and high in demand skills in data visualization and analysis.
- Certification validates your expertise:- making you more competitive in the job market.
- Pune is an IT hub with numerous career opportunities in data-related roles (making it an ideal place to gain these skills).
Learning Power BI in 2 months is feasible with dedicated effort and a structured learning plan. The course duration may vary depending on your prior knowledge and the intensity of your study. However, with consistent practice and guidance from the course, you can acquire a strong grasp of Power BI within this timeframe.
Benefits you get from PowerBI Classes in Pune
By enrolling PowerBI course in Pune you get the following benefits
- 0% Interest installments option.
- No prerequisite.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- The course is conducted by working professionals so that you get industry based knowledge.
- Comprehensive course covers all aspects of PowerBI.
- Carefully selected questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training.
- Course designed for non-IT & IT professionals.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interview with Technogeeks team..
- 100% placement assistance that you will get guaranteed interview calls till you get placed.
- Get shareable completion certification from Technogeeks with a unique identification number.
- In-Person training in Pune with access to online live interactive classes whenever you need it.
- Enroll in weekday or weekend class.
- Get one year access to class recordings.
Instructor-led PowerBI Programming Live Online/Classroom Training
PowerBI Online/Classroom Course Certification
A PowerBI Course in Pune completion certificate from Technogeeks will help you in,
- Career Opportunities in Software Development
- Improving Reputation as skilled professional
- Competitive Advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing Professional Credibility
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Power BI Roles
Power BI Developer
Business Intelligence Analyst
Data Visualization Specialist
Power BI Course FAQ
Answers to your most common questions about Power BI
Power BI is a user friendly data analysis tool created by Microsoft. It helps you understand your data better by making interactive charts & mainly graphs that show information in a clear and visual way. You can connect Power BI to different data sources and build customizable dashboards to explore your information easily. It’s mainly used for creating reports and sharing insights with others. Additionally, Power BI Tool provides mobile apps, works well with other Microsoft software & ensures your data’s safety with security measures. No matter if you are just starting out or already know a lot, Power BI makes it simple to transform data into helpful information for smarter decision-making.
No, Power BI is not difficult to learn. It has a user friendly interface with many resources like tutorials and documentation. This is accessible to both beginners and experienced users.
No, Power BI does not require coding. This user friendly tool lets users create data visualizations and reports using a graphical interface. Without any need for programming or coding skills.
- know how to use a computer.
- Basic knowledge of Excel.
- Some knowledge of data and databases.
- You’ll need a computer with Power BI Desktop (the free version).
- Curious and learning mind
Every business organization small or big needs a BI solution to understand its market and gain business insights from its vast business data.
There is a demand for people with Power BI expertise because business data analytics is becoming increasingly important for better decision-making.
Power BI is a leader in the business intelligence (BI) market.
Power BI is a BI (business intelligence) and data visualization tool that transforms information from many data sources into interactive dashboards & reports.
Your data could be stored in a hybrid data warehouse that is both cloud based and on premises, or it could be an Excel spreadsheet. With Power BI, businesses can track their operations more closely and see real-time dashboards accessible on all devices.
- Anyone can learn Power BI. Even those candidates who come from non-IT, non-technical backgrounds can succeed in BI or data analytics because the Power BI user interface makes it simple to learn.
- Statisticians:- who want to use their statistical knowledge to provide industry insights.
- Professionals in the finance and marketing fields.
- According to Naukri.com there are currently 3047 Power BI jobs available in Pune.
The following industries heavily rely on Power BI for data visualisation:
- Software or IT Companies
- Hospitality Industry
- Financial Industry
- Management Consulting Services
- Retail Sectors; Staffing & Recruitment Industry.
Therefore, Power BI is being used as a data visualisation tool by the vast majority of well-known industries.
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
50 hrs of live interactive training + 30+ hrs of Assignments, Real-world projects from industry experts.
70 hrs of live interactive training + 40+ hrs of Assignments,9+ Real-time Projects (2 major projects), 23+ tools & techniques covered in the course.
Learn Tableau Desktop step-by-step with real-life data analytics exercises. Make charts and create LOD expressions. Visualise data and make reports for business intelligence.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
Our candidates are working with
Power BI locations in Pune: Bajirao Road , Yerwada , Kasba Peth , Dhanori , Pune City , Hadapsar S.O , Airport , Afmc , Karve Road , Ammunition Factory Khadki , Aundh , Dapodi , Gokhalenagar , Kudje , Kothrud , Mundhva , Tingre Nagar , A.R. Shala , Baner Road , Magarpatta City , Botanical Garden , Khadakwasla , Lokmanyanagar , Bibvewadi , Bhavani Peth , Dhayari , Dhankawadi , C D A O , Shivajinagar , Parvati , 9 Drd , Armament , Donje , Bopkhel , Bhusari Colony , Haveli , Jambhulwadi , Lohogaon , Khondhwa , Anandnagar , Navsahyadri , Chatursringi , Gokhalenagar , Warje , Mohamadwadi Kadvasti , Janaki Nagar , Aundh , Pimpri Chinchwad , Nanded , Gondhale Nagar , Sathe Nagar , Alandi Devachi , Ambarvet , Ashtapur , Manjari Farm , Phursungi , Viman Nagar 411014, Shaniwar Peth , Wakad , Kothrud , Shivaji Nagar , FC Road , Hadapsar , Balewadi , Baner , Pimple Saudagar , PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad) 
Locations Offered: Power BI Course viman nagar, Power BI Training in kalyan nagar, Power BI Training in magarpetta, Power BI Training in pimpri chinchwad, Power BI Classes in yerwada, Power BI in kharadi, Power BI Classes in vishrantwadi, Power BI Classes in deccan, Power BI Course in Katraj, Power BI Training in warje, Power BI Certification Training in bavdhan, Power BI Certification in boat club road, Power BI Certification in model colony, Best Power BI Training in pune, Best Power BI Course in pune