Python Course In Pune | Python Classes In Pune
Duration of course: 60 hrs
Best Python Course in Pune with placement assistance and Python internship in 2023
Python programming has become an essential skill in today’s world. If you are not sure where / how to start your career in programming, you can always look at the python programming language. There are many Python classes in Pune to choose from, but Technogeeks has the best python course in Pune with placement assistance and python internship. If you reside in Pune, and if you also search for the Programming Classes near me in the map, then look no further than Technogeeks!
Python classes in Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad (PCMC) and online mode, this online and offline Python classes dual mode option provide flexibility and freedom to candidates so that they can attend classes and achieve 100% practical oriented knowledge.
This Python course In Pune includes following benefits both in classroom & online learning mode,
1) Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language like – statements, data types, basic data structures, operators, and more.
2) Learn the necessary Python skills and expertise to confidently apply for Python programming placements provided by Technogeeks after training.
3) Learn advanced Python concepts like OOPs (OOps full form:- Object-Oriented Programming), regular expressions, exception handling, Python decorators, various Python packages & modules.
4) Database integration in Python (after learning SQL query language)
5) REST API (Flask API) Development using Python
6) Understand & learn to create your Python programs with class assignments.
7) Create small Python projects under the mentorship of working Python developers & data scientists!
8) Python training completion certificate with Job Placement assistance while working on hands-on projects from Technogeeks, one of the best software training institutes in Pune with placement for Python.
What are the Job Opportunities available after completing Python Classes in Pune?
What are the Job Opportunities available after completing Python Classes in Pune? This Question arises in almost every candidate’s mind before enrolling in Python classes in Pune. Well, there is a wide range of job opportunities, scope after learning Python programming.
Python Programming is the most popular and has dominated many fields since the early 2000s and continues to do so even today, in 2023, and even in the year 2024 it will be.
According to a survey, the data analytics industry, where Python is commonly used, is expected to reach a market value of 655.5 billion by 2029.
Based on the information provided, it is clear that Python Programming has gained immense popularity and is now an important programming language for IT professionals and programmers.
Additionally, Python offers a wide range of career opportunities in various fields such as Sofware testing, web development, software applications development, script writing, and data analytics. By acquiring the right skills and knowledge in these fields, beginners can acquire numerous career opportunities and start a rewarding professional journey in these fields.
The future job prospects after learning Python Programming are extremely promising. While securing a job is often essential, you can further enrich your profile by taking Python Classes in Pune, which will greatly increase your value in the competitive job market.
Python Course Syllabus
Best Blended Advance Python Syllabus Course In Pune
Python Programming Introduction
What is Python and brief history
- Why Python and who use Python
- Discussion on Python 2 and 3 Unique features of Python
- Various IDE’s discussion
- Demonstration of practical use cases
- Python use cases using data analysis
- First Installing python
- Setting up Python environment for development
- Installation of Jupyter Notebook
- How to access python course material using Jupyter
- Write your first program in python
Data Types And Data Structures Operations in Python
- Basics of Virtual Servers
- Components of a Virtual Server
- Introduction to Elastic Compute Cloud – EC2
- Use cases and important features of EC2
- Introduction to AMI – Its Uses
- Introduction to Instance and its types
- Security Groups – Creation & Management
- Key Pair – Why & How
- Launching & Connecting to Window Instance
- Linux Instance - Launching & Connecting
- Setting up a web server on linux Instnace – Hosting a website
- Elastic IP Address
- Placement Group
- Instance Pricing Model
- Tenancy Models
Statements in Python
- Introduction to Python statements
- Control flow statements in python: If, elif and else statements
- Comparison operators
- Chained comparison operators
- What are loops
- For loops
- While loops
- Useful operators
- List comprehensions
- Statement assessment test
- Game challenge
UDF Functions And Methods in Python
- What are various types of functions
- Creating and calling user defined functions
- Function practice exercises
- Lambda Expressions
- Map and filter
- Nested statements and scope
- Args and kwargs
- Functions and methods assignment
- Milestone Project (Making tic-tac-toe in python)
File And Exception Handling In Python
- Process files using python
- Read/write and append file object
- Using file functions
- File pointer and operations
- Introduction to error handling
- Try, except and finally
- Python standard exceptions
- User defined exceptions
- Unit testing
- File and exceptions assignment
Modules And Packages in Python
- Python inbuilt modules
- Creating UDM-User defined modules
- Passing command line arguments
- Writing packages
- Define PYTHONPATH
- name and main
Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs In Python)
- Object oriented features
- Implement object oriented with Python
- Creating classes and objects
- How to create class attributes
- Creating methods in a class
- Special methods for class
- Assignment - Creating a python script to replicate deposits and withdrawals in a bank with appropriate classes and UDFs.
Advanced Python Modules
- Collections module
- Python debugger
- Timing your code
- Regular expressions
- Introduction to Python decorators
- Python generators introduction
Package Installation And Parallel
- Install packages on python
- Introduction to pip, easy_install
Rest API With Flask in Python
- REST principles
- Creating application endpoints
- Implementing endpoints
- Using Postman for API testing
Rest API Integration With Databases For Web App Development
- CRUD operations on database.
- REST principles and connectivity to databases.
- Creating a web development API for login register and connecting it to database.
- Deploy the API on a local server.
About Python Course in Pune
Why Learn Python Programming
Over its 30 years of existence, Python developed some great libraries to deal with data science applications. One of the prime reasons that Python is loved by the scientific and research communities is its ease of use and simple syntax. What makes it easy to adapt for people who do not have a software engineering background.
It has simple syntax & vocabulary to pick it up relatively quickly, especially compared to more complex languages like C++, java.
Who should take the live online Python classes?
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to start a career in IT.
- Anyone looking to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisite for moving into artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, data science, NLP, or want to learn full stack development with Django & python.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
What will you learn in this Python course?
In Python training you will learn following concepts and tools to mater the Python programming language,
- Python IDE’s - Jupyter Notebook, Colab, PyCharm, etc
- Introduction to Python Distribution Environment
- Core Python & Advance Python
- Syntax & Numerical Operators
- Data Types
- Control Flow statements
- OOP concepts
- Regular Expression (Regex)
- File Handling
- Exception Handling
- SQL integration
- SQLite Database
- API Design Using Flask
- CRUD operations
- REST API
- API Deployment
What Tools & Technologies Covered in Python Course Training?
The following tools are covered in course training to give students hands-on training,
- Python 3.7 +
- Pycharm IDE
- Spyder IDE
- Jupyter Notebook
- Google Colab
- REST API
- SQLite Database
What Tools & Technologies Covered in Python Course Training?
- Batches Completed – 300+
- Students - 6000+
- Learning Mode: Live Interactive Online Training, Classroom Training In Pune
- Training hrs - 30 hrs of training
- Assignments Duration: 30 hrs of Assignments
- Skills Covered: Core Python, Advance Python, OOPs concepts, Regular Expressions, Python IDEs - Jupyter, Colab, PyCharm,
- Modules: 12
- Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID
- Mentor Support: 1:1 Mentorship
- Resources: Classroom Recordings, Notes, Assignments, Projects, Interview FAQs
- Mock Interview
- Job Assistance: Telegram channel for placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions.
- Reviews: 1600+ reviews on Google by students with a 4.8 average rating
Python Learning Paths
Now you've become a Python programmer and want to explore what you can do with your new skillset. Then you don't have to look any further than Technogeeks courses!
We run the following data science and full stack development classroom training in Pune and online live interactive training with Python,
- Data Analytics & Visualisation with Python
- Data Science & Machine learning (with basics of Deep Learning, NLP) with Python
- Full-stack web development with Django and Python
What are career opportunities trending for job applicants with Python skills?
Knowledge of Python provides many opportunities in different industries due to its widespread use in software development. While some of the work opportunities are obvious, the following are the three job profiles popular among python programmers,
- a) Python Developer
- b) Data Engineer
- c) Data Analyst
Will I get python handwritten notes pdf in this course?
No! We believe in the “on time notes taking” approach! But you will get notes (soft copy) for each day after every lecture.
Does your institution provide a Python With SQL Course?
Yes, we do provide a Python With SQL course In Pune. In this course we cover SQL CRUD Operations, also we can provide database management projects.
Python Course Fees In Pune
Python course fees in Pune is 15000 rupees.
You can pay the two installments, which is inclusive of enrollment fee of 2000 rupees and GST.
Benefits you get from Python Course in Pune
By enrolling Python course in Pune you get the following benefits
- 0% Interest installments option.
- No prerequisite.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Syllabus includes from basic to Python topics.
- The course is conducted by working professionals so that you get industry based knowledge.
- Comprehensive course covers all aspects of Python.
- Carefully selected questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training.
- Tips from working professionals with years of experience in Python development on how to write clean and reusable code.
- Course designed for non-IT & IT professionals.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interview with Technogeeks team..
- 100% placement assistance that you will get guaranteed interview calls till you get placed.
- Get shareable completion certification from Technogeeks with a unique identification number.
- In-Person training in Pune with access to online live interactive classes whenever you need it.
- Enroll in weekday or weekend class.
- Get one year access to class recordings.
How to implement interfaces with REST API, Flask & Python (and integrate with databases),
- The project will help students to understand API and integration of Frontend (with Postman and a Browser page) and Backend (SQLite database) with python scripting while performing SQL CRUD operations.
- This project will also help students understand API design, User Management, Customer management, and account management APIs and work on a multi-layered project with the MVC approach.
Instructor-led Python Programming Live Online Training
Python Online/Classroom Course Certification
A Python training completion certificate from Technogeeks will help you in,
- Career Opportunities in Software Development
- Improving Reputation as skilled professional
- Competitive Advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing Professional Credibility
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
Tools Covered in Training
Learn 10+ Python Tools
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Python Web Developer
Jr. Python Developer
Senior Python Developer
Python Developer – Django/Flask
Python Course FAQ
Answers to your most common questions about Python programming
Can I Attend a Demo Session before Enrolment?
Before enrolling, you can watch a recorded demo session to evaluate the quality of the course content and the instructor's teaching style.
Who should take the live online Python classes In Pune?
a) Beginners with no prior programming experience looking to acquire the skills to start a career in IT.
b) Anyone looking to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a prerequisite for moving into artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, data science, NLP, or want to learn full-stack development with Django & Python
c) Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning Python.
What is the python programming?
Python was created by Guido van Rossum in the 1980s & first released in 1991. Python is famous among beginners because it has a simple syntax and precise semantics.
It supports multi-programming paradigms like object-oriented programming (OOP), Functional Programming and has extensive standard library support.
It is an open-source, general-purpose, high-level programming language that you can use for various use cases across different industries.
Python is used for general-purpose programming, data processing, system automation, web development, scientific computing, machine learning, data analysis, game design, and running systems.
Will I Get Placement Assistance after finishing this Python Programming Course?
Yes, we do provide the placement assistance in which how we work on real time projects will be taught, resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided. More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting either promotion or getting new job offers on good package.
What if I miss a Python Programming classes?
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
Why learn Python?
Python is one of the most widely used high-level programming languages. It's a scalable and adaptable programming language. Its flexibility enables you to execute cross-language operations with ease. Its extensible feature gives access to C/C++ libraries and Java and .NET components.
One of the prime reasons that the scientific and research communities love Python is its ease of use and simple syntax compared to more complex languages like C++ and Java.
It makes Python simple to adapt for people from non-programming backgrounds.
Over its 30 years of existence, it's a fast-expanding community focused on scientific computation, data science, machine learning, computer vision (CV), and web development.
These reasons create a strong case for learning Python in whichever industry you work in.
What kind of job can I get with Python?
Python is now the most widely-used programming language. Hundreds of today's most successful internet businesses use Python, like Instagram, Netflix, Reddit, Lyft, Google, and Spotify. Not just businesses but news publications like the New York Times, Bloomberg, and even every Indian bank, are using it.
Python provides a lot of opportunities for locating a fulfilling job. Becoming a Python developer is the most direct path for someone who knows core Python programming. Other jobs ideal for Python-skilled job seekers includes Product Manager, Data Analyst, Educator, Financial Advisor, and Data Journalist.
What is the Future of the Python language?
The question should be, "Is Python the Future of Programming?"
According to the TIOBE index, it was the fastest-growing language in 2020-22.
So Python's future is even above the 'C' level!
After learning the core python skills, you can move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Computer Vision, Visualization, Analytics & this list goes on.
Python Vs Java - Which Is Easy?
In the IT industry Java & Python are the most widely used programming languages.
Java is the fastest at execution level compared to python, because Java is a compiled language. Python is slower being a interpreted language i.e. the executing machine isn’t the one who decode the code and execute.
They both have different types of features and applications. Python might be a better option if you are just entering into development. On the other hand, java will be the preference for enterprise-level programs.
How Long Does It Take To Learn Python Programming?
Python is one of the easiest languages to learn. Its syntax is as simple as writing English. For example, to print a statement, you have to write print("Python is easy to learn."), but there can be more than one keyword (special reserved words) in other languages.
So, learning basic Python can take one week, and learning advanced parts of the language like oops, regular expressions, decorators, and various Python modules (well over 200) can take several months.
To interact with the database, you must first learn basic SQL commands.
After that, you can learn visualization libraries like Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, and more.
For analytics, you can start learning Numpy and Pandas.
And this list goes on with Python, as the Python community has developed so many scripts, tools, and libraries over the years for various applications that it will take a lifetime to learn all this material.
What If I Still Have Not Decided On Enrolling In Python Training?
You can connect with our career counsellors for more details.
Please get in touch with our career counselor between 10 am IST to 7 pm IST (Sunday to Saturday).
What is a Python Module?
The most important concept in Python is "module". So basically It is a container for a group of related function definitions, Classes & other supporting information, like variable declarations, etc. Python uses the concept of the module to group together all the similar types of codes under a single name so that these can be referred to easily by the name itself.
The module that you code in is called the “Main Module”.
What is Python idle?
Python IDLE stands for (Integrated Development and Learning Environment). An IDE is basically a standard distribution of Python, and it provides many features like auto debugging, a text editor, code completion, and more.
For those who just started learning Python, Python IDLE is a good choice for beginners to learn & practice Python programming because it is easy to use, But Experienced Python developers use advanced IDEs such as PyCharm or Visual Studio Code, which offer more advanced features and functionality.
What is a Python Flask?
Flask is a web framework which is mostly used for building web applications in Python.
There are many advantages of using Flask such as its easy to use, using Flask Framework we can build small to medium-sized web applications & APIs. Flask provides many tools & libraries for handling HTTP requests and responses, rendering templates, working with databases, and more.
What is the python max() function?
Python has a built-in function called max(). It is used to perform different operations on data. So basically to find the maximum value in the dictionary we used the max() function.
What are unofficial python binaries?
The Python Software Foundation and the Python website do not provide unofficial Python binaries. Third-party organizations or people produce and distribute them, which may modify or add to Python.
Unofficial Python binaries are used when the official distribution is not appropriate or available, such as when using a certain Python version on a specific platform or when requiring a distribution with extra packages or libraries pre-installed.
However, unauthorized Python binaries may be incompatible with the official Python distribution or include security issues. Use official Python distributions and carefully assess unauthorized binaries before using them in production.
Why python is interpreted language?
Python is interpreted because it runs code without compilation. The interpreter parses and executes Python code line by line.
In contrast, C and C++ compile source code into machine code before execution. The operating system may directly run compiled binary files.
An interpreted language like Python provides quick development and prototyping since code changes may be tested without compilation. It also makes Python easier for newcomers to write and run without specialist tools or understanding of the compilation process.
Due to runtime code interpretation, interpreted languages are slower than compiled languages. JIT compilation improves efficiency by compiling frequently performed code portions.
What is xxhash in Python?
Python's XXHash provides a non-cryptographic alternative for producing hash values. It's designed to distribute items quickly and efficiently while keeping collisions to a minimum.
The "xxhash" algorithm is implemented in the "xxhash" module in Python, which provides several functions for generating hash values. The most commonly used functions are…
a) "xxhash.xxh64()", which generates a 64-bit hash value from a given input
b) The "xxh32()" function can be used to generate a 32-bit hash value.
What are membership operators in python?
Membership operators are operators in Python used to test whether a value is a member of a sequence (string, list, tuple, set, or dictionary). Python provides two membership operators - in and not in operators.
What is xor operation in python?
In Python, xor is a bitwise logical operator that performs the exclusive OR (XOR) operation on two integers in binary format. The xor operator returns the result of XOR operation between the two arguments.
The xor operator is represented by the caret symbol (^) in Python.
What are fruitful functions in python?
In Python, a fruitful function is a function that returns a value or an object. They can be UDF (User Defined Functions) / built-in functions with arguments & with return statements. They return a value, hence the name "fruitful". Their returned value can be used in...
b) assigned to variables
c) passed as arguments to other functions
What is a menu driven program in python?
A menu-driven program in Python is a program that presents the user with a list of options or choices. Then it performs a specific task based on the user's selection. For example, consider the following case...
A simple calculator program asks for the user's input of two numbers. Then it shows the menu of operations. The menu contains-
The user will choose from these operations. The program will then operate and display the result.
What is the maximum length of identifier in python?
The maximum length of an identifier in Python is implementation-dependent.
According to the Python Language Reference...
a) an identifier can be of any length
b) It can consist of letters, digits, and underscores
c) identifiers should be no more than 79 characters long
d) 4 spaces should indent continuation lines
Python style guides recommend keeping identifiers to a reasonable length to improve code readability. In general, it's best practice to choose meaningful and descriptive identifiers that accurately reflect the purpose of the variables and functions they represent, regardless of length.
Are there any python freelance jobs?
Yes! There are many Python freelance jobs available in the market!
Python is considered a "Hot skill" in the market today! So, there is a great demand for skilled Python devs who can build & maintain apps using Python. There are many websites and platforms where you can find Python freelance jobs.
You can also look for Python freelance jobs on niche job boards and forums related to your fields of interest, such as Data Science or Web Development. Additionally, building a strong online presence and networking with other pros in your industry can help you find freelance job opportunities.
What is an identity operator in python?
To check whether two object references are indeed pointing to the same memory location, programmers in Python may use the "is" and "is not" identity operators.
a) returns "True" if the values of two variables relate to the same thing
b) returns "False" if the variables do not relate to the same identity
"is not" operator:
a) returns "True" if the values of two variables do not relate to the same thing
b) returns "False" if the variables relate to the same identity
What is Python syntax?
Python syntax governs how the programming language is written and organized. It specifies how Python interpreters should read and execute code.
Python has simple & straightforward syntax. Its grammar features:
Python employs indentation to organize code. This ensures readability.
Keywords of Python cannot be used as variable names or identifiers. If, else, for, while, def, class, and others are keywords.
Python's operators are -
a) arithmetic operators (+, -, *, /, %)
b) comparison operators (<, >, ==,!=)
c) logical operators (and, or, not).
Python's functions and modules make code organization and reuse easier.
Python syntax is clean, succinct, and understandable to simplify code writing and maintenance.
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
50 hrs of live interactive training + 30+ hrs of Assignments, Real-world projects from industry experts.
70 hrs of live interactive training + 40+ hrs of Assignments,9+ Real-time Projects (2 major projects), 23+ tools & techniques covered in the course.
40 hrs of live interactive training + 15+ hrs of Assignments,2 Real-time Projects.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
Our candidates are working with
Python Certification Training locations in Pune: Bajirao Road , Yerwada , Kasba Peth , Dhanori , Pune City , Hadapsar S.O , Airport , Afmc , Karve Road , Ammunition Factory Khadki , Aundh , Dapodi , Gokhalenagar , Kudje , Kothrud , Mundhva , Tingre Nagar , A.R. Shala , Baner Road , Magarpatta City , Botanical Garden , Khadakwasla , Lokmanyanagar , Bibvewadi , Bhavani Peth , Dhayari , Dhankawadi , C D A O , Shivajinagar , Parvati , 9 Drd , Armament , Donje , Bopkhel , Bhusari Colony , Haveli , Jambhulwadi , Lohogaon , Khondhwa , Anandnagar , Navsahyadri , Chatursringi , Gokhalenagar , Warje , Mohamadwadi Kadvasti , Janaki Nagar , Aundh , Pimpri Chinchwad , Nanded , Gondhale Nagar , Sathe Nagar , Alandi Devachi , Ambarvet , Ashtapur , Manjari Farm , Phursungi , Viman Nagar 411014, Shaniwar Peth , Wakad , Kothrud , Shivaji Nagar , FC Road , Hadapsar , Balewadi , Baner , Pimple Saudagar , PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad) ,Koregaon Park , Pashan   , Erandwane , Wakdewadi , Kharadi , Thergaon , Chakan , Akurdi , Katraj , Ambegaon Budruk , Ambegaon Khurd , Manjri , Nigdi , Kondhwa Budruk , Kondhwa Khurd , Kalewadi , Bhosari 
Locations Offered: Python Course viman nagar, Python Training in kalyan nagar, Python Training in magarpetta, Python Training in pimpri chinchwad, Python Classes in yerwada, Python Classes in kharadi, Python Classes in vishrantwadi, Python Classes in deccan, Python Course in Katraj, Python Training in warje, Python Certification Training in bavdhan, Python Certification in boat club road, Python Certification in model colony, Best Python Training in pune, Best Python Course in pune