DevOps Course Syllabus [Updated 2023]
Duration of course: 70 hrs
Best Blended DevOps Course Syllabus with AWS by a Job-Oriented Training Institute
The DevOps course syllabus is designed by working professionals, so the candidates get knowledge as per current market demand. In this devops course syllabus, we covered tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Maven, Docker , AWS , Kubernetes and more.
After completing Technogeeks DevOps Classes in Pune, you will gain expertise in DevOps principles, automation, and devops tools, which are mentioned in the above DevOps Course Syllabus.
Begin your DevOps journey now. Join our instructor-led DevOps classes in Pune and become skilled in just two months! Enroll today.
DevOps Course Syllabus
Module 1- Basics Of Devops With Complete Introduction
- What is DevOps?
- Development + Operations
- Need of DevOps
- Problems faced by IT companies without DevOps
- Agile software development process and application in DevOps
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Market Trends
Module 2 – Phases To Choose The Required Tools From DevOps Toolkit
- Planning (Development)
- Integration and Build
- Software distribution
Module 03 – Unix Shell Scripting
- How a script is executed
- Passing data to your script
- Write a script to back up a directory and relocate it to new location
Module 04 – DevOps And Cloud Concepts
- Cloud Computing Concept
- Virtualization Concept
- Containerization Concept
- Application Servers and Deployment
- Web/App/DB Servers
- Configuration Management
Module 5 – Cloud Computing And AWS
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- Differentiation between cloud computing and in-house infrastructure
- Types of Clouds
- Cloud significance with DevOps Amazon Web Services
- Various AWS services· EC2, VPC, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk
Module 06 – Linux Administration
- Basics of Linux
- Types of Linux Distribution Available
- Command Line Interface
- Frequently used Linux DevOps commands
- Shell Scripting usage in Linux
Module 7- Git
- Git Introduction
- Version Control System (VCS)
- Git as SCM
- GitHub Repository
- Git Bash Command-line Interface
Module – 8 Maven
- Maven Introduction
- Build Automation Process
- Software built and dependencies
- Maven Snapshot Build
- Git and Maven integration
Module 09 – Jenkins
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Implementation of continuous integration
- Jenkins Installation
- Jenkins Architecture and terms of Jenkins
- Overview of Jenkins UI and How to configure a system
- Configuring a Jenkins Job
- Introduction to Plugins
- Commonly used plugins (Git Plugin, container deploy, and Green Balls)
- Configuring Jenkins to work with Java, Git, and Maven
- Creating a Jenkins Build and Jenkins workspace
- Configure Jenkins to check for source code changes periodically.
- Creating a Freestyle Build Job
- Distributed builds & Notification System
Module 10 – Terraform
- What is Terraform?
- Use Cases
- Terraform V/s Other
- Installing Terraform
- Build Infrastructure
- Change Infrastructure
- Destroy Infrastructure
- Resource Dependencies
- Input Variables
- Output Variables
Module 11 – Puppet
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet Master and Agent Setup
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
Module 12 – Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible
- Installation of Ansible
- Working with command-line tools
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing ad hoc command
Module 13 – Docker
- Docker Introduction
- Containers in Docker
- Difference between VM and Container
- How to create and run Docker Image
- Docker Registry
- Docker Container Management
Module 14 – Kubernetes with AWS
- Why do I need Kubernetes and what can it do?
- Create Cluster
- Deploy Application
Module 15 – Nagios
- Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Commands and Notification
Instructor-led DevOps Live Online/Classroom Training
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
Lean AWS Cloud with hands-on experience in sevices like Lambda, CloudFront, RedShift, S3, EC2, VPC, and more.