Python classes in Pune
Duration of course: 30 hrs
Best Python classes in Pune with placement assistance and internship
Python classes in Pune , Pimpri Chinchwad ( PCMC) and online mode , this online and offline Python classes dual mode option provide flexibility and freedom to candidate so that they can attend classes and achieve 100% practical oriented knowledge.
This Python training in Pune program includes below mentioned beefits:
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Learn the necessary Python skills and expertise to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Add advanced Python concepts like Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), regular expressions to your résumé.
- Understand & learn to create your Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developer
As there are multiple options available in market so it is not easy to choose a programming language as career track, but after checking all the statistics and market facts we can recommend that Python is one of the demanding , trending and job oriented programming language. So, in Python course in Pune location we provide training in two different modes:
A) Online python course
B) Classroom python course
These two modes provide complete flexibility and freedom to candidates to choose convenient method to get training on Python Programming and this Python course in Pune conducted by professionals only to give best practices and real time approach-based training
We cover a variety of component in this course including Object-oriented programming concepts, regular exception in Python , exception handling in Python, Packages and Modules in Python, Database integration in Python , Web API Development using Python and there are many other libraries and components available in Python which are demanding in Industry and we cover as part of our course content. For more details, please get in touch with our career counsellor between 10 am IST to 7 pm IST (Sunday to Saturday)
Python Training in Pune with placement and internship offers
Best Blended Syllabus for Python training in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Over its 30 years of existence, Python developed some great libraries to deal with data science applications. One of the prime reasons that Python is loved by the scientific and research communities is its ease of use and simple syntax. What makes it easy to adapt for people who do not have a software engineering background. It has simple syntax & vocabulary to pick it up relatively quickly, especially compared to more complex languages like C++, java.
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to start a career in IT.
- Anyone looking to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisite for moving into artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, data science, NLP, or want to learn full stack development with Django & python.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
Core Python & Advance Python
- Syntax & Numerical Operators
- Data Types
- Control Flow
- Regular Expression (Regex)
- File Handling
- Exception Handling
- SQL integration
- SQLite Database
API Design Using Flask
- CRUD operations
- REST API
- API Deployment
- Python 3.7 +
- Pycharm IDE
- Spyder IDE
- Jupyter Notebook
- REST API
- SQLite Databases
- Batches Completed – 300+
- Students Trained : 6000+
- Real Time Projects
- Assignment Duration : 30 hrs
- 30+ hrs of career-oriented training with affordable fees.
- Capstone Projects : Real-world projects from industry experts.
- Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID.
- Exercises - 120 +
- Quizzes - Kahoot based 10+ quizzes, 60+ questions
Now you're become a Python pro and want to explore what can you do with your skillset. Then you don't have to look further than Tecknogeeks courses,
- Data Analytics & Visualisation with Python
- Data Science with Python (includes Machine learning, Deep Learning & NLP)
- Full-stack web development with Django and Python
Python provides a lot of distinct avenues for discovering a fulfilling job. While some of the work opportunities may appear to be obvious, the following are the three job profiles popular in the IT industry,
- Python Developer
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Pay only after Attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- No prerequisite.
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals.
- Flexible batch switch is available.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee.
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed.
- Working professional as instructor.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
- What is Python and brief history
- Why Python and who use Python
- Discussion on Python 2 and 3 Unique features of Python
- Discussion on various IDE’s
- Demonstration of practical use cases
- Python use cases using data analysis
- Installing python
- Setting up Python environment for development
- Installation of Jupyter Notebook
- How to access python course material using Jupyter
- Write your first program in python
- Basics of Virtual Servers
- Components of a Virtual Server
- Introduction to Elastic Compute Cloud – EC2
- Use cases and important features of EC2
- Introduction to AMI – Its Uses
- Introduction to Instance and its types
- Security Groups – Creation & Management
- Key Pair – Why & How
- Launching & Connecting to Window Instance
- Launching & Connecting to Linux Instance
- Setting up a web server on linux Instnace – Hosting a website
- Elastic IP Address
- Placement Group
- Instance Pricing Model
- Tenancy Models
- Introduction to Python statements
- If, elif and else statements
- Comparison operators
- Chained comparison operators
- What are loops
- For loops
- While loops
- Useful operators
- List comprehensions
- Statement assessment test
- Game challenge
- What are various types of functions
- Creating and calling user defined functions
- Function practice exercises
- Lambda Expressions
- Map and filter
- Nested statements and scope
- Args and kwargs
- Functions and methods assignment
- Milestone Project (Making tic-tac-toe in python)
- Process files using python
- Read/write and append file object
- File functions
- File pointer and operations
- Introduction to error handling
- Try, except and finally
- Python standard exceptions
- User defined exceptions
- Unit testing
- File and exceptions assignment
- Python inbuilt modules
- Creating UDM-User defined modules
- Passing command line arguments
- Writing packages
- Define PYTHONPATH
- name and main
- Object oriented features
- Implement object oriented with Python
- Creating classes and objects
- Creating class attributes
- Creating methods in a class
- Special methods for class
- Assignment - Creating a python script to replicate deposits and withdrawals in a bank with appropriate classes and UDFs.
- Collections module
- Python debugger
- Timing your code
- Regular expressions
- Python decorators
- Python generators
- Install packages on python
- Introduction to pip, easy_install
- REST principles
- Creating application endpoints
- Implementing endpoints
- Using Postman for API testing
- CRUD operations on database.
- REST principles and connectivity to databases.
- Creating a web development API for login register and connecting it to database.
- Deploy the API on local server.
How to implement interfaces with REST API, Flask & Python (and integrate with databases)
The project help students to understand API and integration of Frontend (Postman and Browser page) with Backend (SQLite) with python scripting and work on SQL CRUD operations.
This project helps students to understand API design and how organizations work on User Management, Customer management, account management APIs, and work on a multi-layered project which is called as MVC approach.
Instructor-led Data Science Live Online Training
Python Programming Training Completion Certificate
To obtain the Python Training Completion Certification,you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Complete the Python training course (online/classroom) syllabus.
- You can attend multiple batches of the same trainer & complete the Python course training.
- Completion of all assignments & final project.
- When you successfully complete the course, you will get a course completion certificate with a unique identification number from Technogeeks.
Don’t Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate’s Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
Tools Covered in Training
Learn 7+ Python Tools
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
FAQ - Python Programming
Before enrolling, you can watch a recorded demo session to evaluate the quality of the course content and the instructor's teaching style.
Yes, we do provide the placement assistance in which how we work on real time projects will be taught,resume preparation and Job openings will also be provided.More than 80% of candidates have changed their profile by getting either promotion or getting new job offers on good package.
If you miss classes, you can get recording sessions of the lectures.
Python is the most widely used high-level programming language. Python is a scalable and adaptable programming language. Python's flexibility enables you to execute cross-language operations with ease. Python can not only be used with Java and.NET components but it can also be used to call C/C++ libraries.
Python is a language that opens programming access to the world, with a fast-expanding community focused on data science, machine learning, AI, web development, and counting.
Python is now the most widely-used programming language. Hundreds of today's most successful internet businesses, like Instagram, Netflix, Reddit, Lyft, Google, and Spotify, use Python. Not just businesses but news publications like the New York Times, Bloomberg, and even every Indian bank is using it.
Python provides a lot of opportunities for locating a fulfilling job. For someone who knows core Python programming, becoming a Python developer is the most direct path. Other jobs that are ideal for Python-skilled job seekers include Product Manager, Data Analyst, Educator, Financial Advisors, and Data Journalist.
The question should be, "Is Python the Future of Programming?" According to the TIOBE index fastest-growing language in 2020-21.So Python's future is even above the 'C' level! After Acquiring the pre-requisite Python skills you can move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Computer Vision, Visualisation, Analytics & this list goes on.
PyCharm is undoubtedly the most well-known Python IDE. It has an excellent debugger, and works smoothly with git, and works easily with the multiple Python versions with the virtual environment. Reindexing is relatively fast with an initiative interface. The community version is free and has all essential features.
4.8 rating by more than 1300+ reviewers on Google!
50 hrs of live interactive training + 30+ hrs of Assignments, Real-world projects from industry experts.
70 hrs of live interactive training + 40+ hrs of Assignments,9+ Real-time Projects (2 major projects), 23+ tools & techniques covered in the course.
40 hrs of live interactive training + 15+ hrs of Assignments,2 Real-time Projects.