CCNA Course In Pune And CCNA Course Completion Certification in Pune
Duration of course: 40 hrs
Best Blended Syllabus for CCNA Course in Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Are you looking for a CCNA Course in Pune? Technogeeks is best to learn CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate).
The CCNA certification is an excellent choice for people who want to work in IT to start. It makes you better at networking and more interesting to people who work in the field.
As we all know in today’s technical world Networks are the backbone of information around the world. Switches, routers, and firewalls are used to connect computers, phones, and other devices.
In this CCNA classes in Pune you will learn how to set up, run, and fix networks in this field, which makes sure that devices can safely talk to each other.
In the CCNA course in Pune daily assignments are provided by trainers so the candidates understand each and every concept clearly, or if they have any queries, they can easily connect with the trainers.
After completing the course, candidates will go through multiple mock interviews, CV preparation, and profile enhancement.
We believe in quality training instead of shortcuts, ensuring our students acquire in-depth knowledge and practical skills.
CCNA Certification Syllabus
Best Blended CCNA Certification Syllabus with 100% Placement Assistance
Section 1 - Network Fundamentals
- Introduction to Routers
- Security & Firewalls
- Access Points
- Servers in
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- WAN (Wide Area Network) Configuration
- Small office/home office (SOHO)
- On-premise and cloud
- Single-mode fiber, multimode fiber, copper
- Connections (Ethernet shared media and point-to-point)
Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Data transport overview
- Reliability vs. speed
- Connection establishment
- Data transfer
- Use cases
- Performance impact
- Port numbers
- Applications and protocols
- Firewall considerations
- IPv4 basics
- Subnet mask calculation
- Address allocation
- Subnetting practice
- CIDR notation
- DHCP configuration
- IP addressing troubleshooting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Unicast (global, unique local, and link local)
- Modified EUI 64
- Windows IP configuration
- Mac OS IP settings
- Linux IP setup
- IP address verification
- Subnet mask confirmation
- Gateway validation
- DNS server check
- Troubleshooting IP issues
- Nonoverlapping Wi-Fi channels
- SSID (Service Set Identifier)
- Server virtualization
Section 2 - Network Access
- Access ports (data and voice)
- Default VLAN
- InterVLAN connectivity
- Trunk ports
- Native VLAN
Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
Module 15 - Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Root port, root bridge (primary/secondary), and other port names
- Port states (forwarding/blocking)
- PortFast benefits
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
Section 3 - IP Connectivity
- Routing protocol code
- Network mask
- Next hop
- Administrative distance
- Gateway of last resort
- Longest match
- Administrative distance
- Routing protocol metric
- Default route
- Network route
- Host route
- Floating static
- Neighbor adjacencies
- Broadcast (DR/BDR selection)
- Router ID
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure and verify device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe IPsec remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data
About CCNA Course In Pune
The city of Pune has a booming IT industry, which makes learning CCNA there a good idea. Pune is a great place for professionals to meet and network because it has so many training centers and job openings. It is a great place to take this CCNA course at Technogeeks because the city is very tech-friendly and needs a lot of people with CCNA certification.
After completing the CCNA course In Pune, you can explore various career options, including –
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- IT support specialist
- Cloud Support Engineer
- Wireless Network Technician
- Security Analyst
In a CCNA course in Pune, you will learn fundamental networking concepts, such as configuring routers and switches, subnetting, and troubleshooting network issues, IPV4, IPV6.
In addition, you will learn how to use Cisco networking tools well. If you want to have a successful job in networking, you need to know these things.
Yes, we do provide course complete certification. But first you have to get through these stages –
- Clear Multiple Mock Interviews
- Finish two projects after training
- Daily Assignments Completed
At Technogeeks Instructors experienced working professionals with expertise in networking and CCNA. They have worked in their field for at least 4-5 years.
They guide you through the course, provide insights, and help you build practical skills so candidates can easily crack interviews in any MNC or small scale company.
Technogeeks software training institute provides multiple software courses in Pune location and CCNA course in Pune one of them. We are providing online/offline courses, Handson project, well experienced trainers, and career guidance with 100% placement assistance. CCNA certification course duration is 2 months at nominal charges in Technogeeks.You can pay the two installments, which is inclusive of enrollment fee of 2000 rupees and GST.
- Batches Completed: 200+
- Students: 2000+
- Learning Mode: Live Interactive Online training, Classroom training in Pune
- Training hrs: 40 hrs of training
- Assignments Duration: 30 hrs of Assignments
- Projects: Real-time Projects (2 major projects)
- Certificate: Course Completion Certificate with unique verification ID
- Mentor Support: 1:1 Mentorship
- Resources: Classroom Recordings, Notes, Assignments, Projects, Interview FAQs
- Mock Interviews
- Job Assistance: Telegram channel for placement Assistance: https://t.me/technogeekssolutions
- Reviews: 1900+ reviews on Google by students with a 4.8 average rating
Benefits of CCNA Classes in Pune
Benefits of CCNA Certification Course
- 0% Interest installments option.
- No prerequisite.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON.
- Syllabus includes basics to advance CCNA topics.
- In-Person Live Interactive Sessions conducted by working IT industry professionals industry experts.
- Comprehensive course covers all aspects of Networking.
- Carefully selected questions to provide you with all the practice you need during training.
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training.
- Tips from working professionals with years of experience
- Course designed for non-IT & IT professionals.
- Evaluation after each Topic completion.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Resume Building & Mock Interview with Technogeeks team.
- 100% placement assistance that you will get guaranteed interview calls till you get placed.
- Get shareable completion certification from Technogeeks with a unique identification number.
- Weekday and Weekend batches are available.
- Get one year access to class recordings.
- Network Setup for a Small Business
- Router and Switch Configuration
- Wireless Network Deployment
Instructor-led CCNA Live Online and In-Person Classroom Training
CCNA Course Completion Certificate
CCNA training completion certificate from Technogeeks will help you in,
- Career Opportunities in CCNA
- Improving Reputation as skilled professional
- Competitive Advantage among the cohort
- Proof of Learning
- Establishing Professional Credibility
CCNA Training Completion Certificate
GET CERTIFIED ON COURSE COMPLETION
Don't Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate's Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Yes, you can attend a demo session before you enroll. Either we can provide you with the recorded lecture so that you can watch it as per your schedule or you can attend a live demo lecture either online or offline.
Yes, we will provide you with placement assistance until you get a placement after course completion. Technogeeks’ placement team will help with –
- job search
- resume reviews
- interview preparation
- connecting with potential employers.
AWS Cloud Computing is a very popular field, and many companies are looking for skilled professionals with knowledge. Many companies are looking for properly certified candidates in today’s job market.
Therefore, having an AWS Cloud Computing certification can be a great asset. It’s important to note that Placement assistance is not a job placement guarantee. We will fully (100%) support you with your job search. But educational qualifications, experience, and job market conditions can affect the job search.
You can check out our Telegram Channel for Placement Assistance:
Yes, if you are interested in networking CCNA is the best career option for a networking career. It gives you a solid background in networking, which can help you get different jobs and advance your career in the IT field.
Yes, you can move on to a job in cloud computing after getting your CCNA. If you want to work in cloud computing, you can get cloud related certifications like AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure Administrator to build on your networking skills.
Enroll Now in our courses and start your career in the IT Field.
There are no prerequisites required to take CCNA courses in Pune. Only thing required is that you should know how to use a computer and be very interested in networking.
Knowing some basics about networking can be helpful, but it’s not always necessary because we start the course from the basics so the beginners can easily understand the concepts.
As per ambition box report CCNA Certified salary in India is between ₹ 1.1 Lakhs and ₹ 7.0 Lakhs per year, with 3.2 Lakhs being the average.
Pune, oh, it’s known as the “student’s paradise” for some really good reasons. You see, this city has this amazing blend of rich educational opportunities and a vibrant, youthful culture.
First off, there are world-class universities and colleges in Pune. The place is like an educational hub.
You’ve got places like the University of Pune, which is a big name in itself, and then there’s the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), which is renowned globally for cinema and television education.
Some of the most visited attractions in Pune are:
- Sinhagad Fort
- Shaniwar Wada
- BAPS Swaminarayan Temple
- Aga Khan Palace
- Saras Bag
- Pashan Lake
- Khadakwasla Dam
With a student-friendly environment, it’s no wonder they call it a “student’s paradise.”
Students from all over the country flock to Pune to enroll in various programs. And it’s not just about the University of Pune; there are numerous other institutions that provide a wide range of courses, like Technogeeks.
The legacy of education in Pune is truly rich, and that’s why students come here for a promising future.
But Pune isn’t just about academics. Making it a hotspot for professionals, the city offers excellent job opportunities.
It’s considered the second-largest IT hub in India, so tech enthusiasts find their haven here.
And let’s not forget the weather. Pune boasts a lovely climate throughout the year, which is quite a relief compared to some other cities with extreme temperatures.
4.8 rating by more than 1600+ reviewers on Google!
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
Our candidates are working with
CCNA Certification in Pune : Bajirao Road , Yerwada , Kasba Peth , Dhanori , Pune City , Hadapsar S.O , Airport , Afmc , Karve Road , Ammunition Factory Khadki , Aundh , Dapodi , Gokhalenagar , Kudje , Kothrud , Mundhva , Tingre Nagar , A.R. Shala , Baner Road , Magarpatta City , Botanical Garden , Khadakwasla , Lokmanyanagar , Bibvewadi , Bhavani Peth , Dhayari , Dhankawadi , C D A O , Shivajinagar , Parvati , 9 Drd , Armament , Donje , Bopkhel , Bhusari Colony , Haveli , Jambhulwadi , Lohogaon , Khondhwa , Anandnagar , Navsahyadri , Chatursringi , Gokhalenagar , Warje , Mohamadwadi Kadvasti , Janaki Nagar , Aundh , Pimpri Chinchwad , Nanded , Gondhale Nagar , Sathe Nagar , Alandi Devachi , Ambarvet , Ashtapur , Manjari Farm , Phursungi , Viman Nagar 411014, Shaniwar Peth 
Locations Offered :CCNA Course viman nagar, CCNA Training in kalyan nagar, CCNA Training in magarpetta, CCNA Training in pimpri chinchwad, CCNA Classes in yerwada, CCNA Classes in kharadi, CCNA Classes in vishrantwadi, CCNA Classes in deccan, CCNA Course in Katraj, CCNA Training in warje, CCNA Certification Training in bavdhan, CCNA Certification in boat club road, CCNA Certification in model colony, Best CCNA Training in pune, Best CCNA Classes in pune