As a reader, You are Certainly On Web 2.0 which Evolved From 1.0. The We Experiencing Today Is Much Different Than What It Was Just 10 Years Ago. How Has The evolved,And more importantly –where going next? Also, why do any of These points matter? If history taught us anything, changes will matter a lot. In the article,I lay out how Where’s next, matters. Think about how the internet affects your life on a daily basis. Consider society changed as a result of the internet. Social media platforms. Mobile apps. And now through another paradigm shift speak.
- What is the web? The Web Called the World Wide Web. Wide Web Was Created In 1990 By Sir Tim Berners-Lee.First Of All, World Not Internet Even Though Terms Are Often Used interchangeably.The Simply Way Computers Connect To Each Other Order Share Information. When First Emerged,computers Actually Made Direct Calls Other.today, Networks All Around Us,so Can Communicate seamlessly.Communication Enabled Through Has Many Uses,such As Email,file Transfer, And Conferencing.but Most Common Use Accessing web
Evolution of the web
- Evaluation of web technology Is Called Read-only Websites That Time Were Built Based on Static HTML Pages & Similar To Newspaper Columns With Solid Text and A Few Images They Could Only Display Information While Users Were Unable to Change Data Or Upload Their own. In web 2.0 There In Approach Using Internet Interacting User Allowed Millions of People Around the World View Generated Content Virtually Instantaneously Starting with Facebook, Youtube Writing Post Uploading Photos And Entering Search Queries via Google But Not Secure Because Market Violation Privacy Providing Personal Third Parties That’s Why Was Need Create New Format For Wide web. In 3.0 Service Application Thanks Blockchain Will Be Decentralized Autonomous Organization Without CEO Board Direction It Help Solve Problems Opacity Network Censorship At Moment. If Can Send Another Person So Encrypted Data.web Giving You This Type of privacy
What is web 3.0?
- Web 3.0 is also called web 3. This is what you wanted to know about web 3.0 is the next evolution of the internet probably utilizing blockchain technology & the tools of decentralization in web 2.0 you were the product as you were browsing social networks but in web 3.0 some believe that you will be the owner of your content the stuff that you post online now this is kind of true so if you want a post to stay up if you want to take it down they say in web 3.0 you can control that because as we all know usually when something is on the internet.
- Web 3.0 is at the stage of formation & has a very fragmented structure even those applications that today are considered decentralized do not store all data in the blockchain yet to summarize the above in the first version of the internet web one user received information to read in web 2.0 user can interact with the network communicate with other people order goods & services & use search web 3.0 should become a decentralized basis for the creation & existence of virtual communities with their token cryptocurrencies & rules
Difference between web 1.0 , 2.0 & 3.0
|Sr. no.||Web 1.0||Web 2.0||Web 3.0|
|Web 1.0 is a Read-Only||Web 2.0 is a Read-Write||Web 3.0 is portable & personal|
|2.||The first generation of the internet.||The second generation of the internet.||The third generation of the internet.|
|3.||Green shoot of E-commerce Desktop browser access dedicated infrastructure.||Social network mobile-first always on cloud-drive computing.||AI driven service decentralized data architecture edge computing infrastructure.|
|4.||HTML / portals||XML-RSS||RDF / RDFS / OWL|
|5.||Web forms||Web Application||Smart Application|
What programming languages are used in web 3.0?
- Web3 is a programming language that allows developers to make decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Based ERC20 token standard tokens can be used to represent value or assets and also include exchange (DEX) users trade directly from their wallets.Web3 is still in development and not yet ready for production use. However, are working hard to make it mainstream adoption.
- Contract languages:
Contract language is what you’re going to use to build out decentralized contracts that are used to basically execute code on decentralized systems and so for those it’s specific to which chain you want to deploy on which language you’re going to be using.
Solidity is the language that you use for most ethereum smart contract development that’s sort of the most popular decentralized contract language right now there are several other options you can use with EVM chains like viper for example but those are sort of the most popular for EVM.
- Rust :
Security and privacy :
- Cross site scripting (XSS)
- SQL injection
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS)
- Session hijacking
- Buffer overflow
Advantages of web 3.0
- Expanded data connecting
- Proficient looking
- Better showcasing
- More productive web pursuing
- Complaining correspondence
- Change human collaboration more adequate and accurate search result
- Working on the internet become much easier as the internet is personalized
- Sharing of knowledges is easier
Disadvantages of web 3.0
- Less progressed gadgets won’t have the option to deal with web 3.0
- Web 1.0 sites will appear to be substantially more outdate
- It tends to be exceptionally confusing for newcomers to comprehend.
- Technology isn’t altogether prepared for it yet.
- Easy to get user public/ private information
- People will spend more time suffering the web
- Privacy policies are needed.
Decentralized is a word used to describe a system where no single person or group has control. It’s the opposite of centralized where one entity controls everything decentralized has been around for quite some time.
Faster web 3 technology is a new and improved version of the current technology that powers the internet the main idea behind faster web 3 is to create a faster more secure and more user-friendly web need to know how faster web 3 is an evaluation of the current internet that would make it faster more secure and less expensive for the user.
The new web would be based on three main points decentralized data storage peer to peer networking and cryptography to make data transfer safe number three it’s more secure many new features have been introduced that enable a much more secure and stable internet one of the most popular and common use is the introduction of blockchain technology in place for storing and transferring data this makes it much more difficult to hack or manipulate data keeping it secure for all user.
Web 3 is the next generation of the world wide web that is meant to be decentralized. This technology will provide a more secure internet experience where all users need to store their data on their devices, not on third-party servers. This will also eliminate problems with security breaches and data leaks that have been so common in the past.
- User friendly
It is more user-friendly than its predecessors, more expansive and powerful. It has outgrown its sandbox and now permeates every aspect of our lives web 3 technology is the next generation of the internet and will likely replace web 2. It is more user-friendly than its predecessors and has outgrown its sandbox, permeating every aspect of our life from our homes to the workplace.
- Web 3.0 transform the finance space for people and businesses from lending and borrowing to seeking funds to scale up projects having no intermediaries will revolutionize the space altogether so web3.0 can take care of your art fiance leisure and if there’s anything else there is still a lot of space for innovation too web 3 is all about a personal customizable online experience that gathers all the benefits of decentralization under its hood.
- The goal is to establish an equitable web space that lets a user have a say on their data and control who profits from it in many web 3 paves the way for a bright future where people and machine interact bright future where people and machines interact with data, value, and other counterparties without an intermediary making the end product human-centric, secure and future ready.
- The Web was invented by a man named Tim Berners-Lee in the 1990’s and originally used HTML as its operating language. The Web right now has been divided into two different generations Web 1.0 and Web 2.0. Web 3.0, also known as the semantic web, is the next logical progression in the growth of the internet. However, there has been dissent on the actual definition of what Web 3.0 is going to be. The advantages of Web 3.0 are that it will make the internet much faster as well as easier to search for information. Web 3.0 is supposed to be in place by 2020, however, many experts believe that it will take longer than that. Many also do not think consumers will notice a difference when Web 3.0 finally becomes a reality. Ever since it became public the Web has been evolving to fit the consumer’s needs.
- Web 3.0 will be more open and intelligent with semantic web technology , distributed databases, natural language processing , machine learning , machine reasoning , and autonomous agents.