RPA Developer Certification Course Training In Pune
Online/Classroom RPA Course Training in Pune
RPA means Robotic Process Automation. It is a form of business process automation technology where software robots are used to mimic basic, repetitive tasks with a set of instructions.
RPA online and classroom training, students can work on real-time use-cases to gain an understanding of RPA concepts, usability, and applications on a variety of RPA tools such as UiPath. RPA training is structured to give students a certification-based, industry-ready curriculum and give them the RPA developer skills for a long career as an RPA developer.
Online/Classroom RPA Developer Course Training in Pune
Best Blended Syllabus for RPA Training In Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
► Mode - Classroom / Online Interactive
► Batches - Weekdays / Weekend
► Projects - 2 Major Projects
Learn Best Practices in RPA Course Training with Instructor-led Interactive Live Training in Pune
UiPath RPA training and certification is a comprehensive course for mastering Robotic Process Automation (RPA). In training, you will learn the implementation lifecycle, UiPath Studio, Excel Automation, Application Automation, Email Automation, Project Organisationorganisation, Work Queue and many more.
In RPA Course Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- RPA UiPath
- RE Framework
- UiPath Advance Certification Readiness
- RPA and industry use cases
- Different types of Robots – Attended and Unattended Robots.
- Windows, Web and Citrix Automation
- Excel and Email Automation
- Work queue, Assets and Security
- Orchestrator & Deployment
- RE Framework
- Citrix and SAP Automation
Key Features Of RPA Course Training
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the RPA Course skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - RPA Course Training
The RPA Course covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Each project will be reviewed by the instructor. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
RPA is regarded as a highly effective and successful career path. Freshers should expect to have a large proportion of the job opportunities. In addition, as compared to other fields, pay packages for professionals with skill sets in this industry are relatively higher.
RPA has a lot of potentials, and there are plenty of job openings. You may easily learn and master RPA tools in just three months.
There is no application. These courses are for everyone, regardless of experience and specific background. You will start from scratch for every RPA Training that you invest in!
- Depending on the student's learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
The practical will be executed with RPA software like UiPath Studio.
For an online RPA Developer Training , you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
- If you want to advance your career, RPA Certification Course is an excellent field to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.
Source - www.freelancermap.com