ERP Coures in Pune
Online/Classroom ERP Training in Pune
Best ERP Training in Pune with Placement
Best Blended Syllabus for Certificate Program in ERP Training In Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Learn Best Practices in ERP with Instructor-led Interactive Live Training in Pune
In SAP ERP Courses you will learn three technologies -
- SAP ABAP
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP HANA
In these technologies you will learn following concepts -
In SAP ABAP Course Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- Overview of ERP
- SAP Navigation and ABAP Overview
- ABAP Dictionary
- Internal Tables and Work areas
- Selection Screen
- Function Module
- Module Pool Programming
- SAP Scripts
- Data Transfer: BDC
- Data Transfer: LSMW
- Performance Tuning & Coding Standards
- Navigation Workflow Overview
SAP Business Objects
In SAP Business Objects Course Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- Data WareHousing Concepts
- Oracle/Database/SQL Concepts
- SAP Business Objects
- Universe development
- Reporting: (Web, Desk, Web Rich Client & Xcelsius)
In SAP HANA Course Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- Introduction To SAP HANA Studio
- Architecture of SAP HANA
- Modeling in SAP HANA
- Data Provisioning Or Data Loading
- Administration in SAP HANA
- User Management & Security
- COPA Accelerator
- SAPBW on HANA
Key Features Of ERP Training
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the ERP skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - ERP Training
The ERP Courses covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
ERP is a field you might want to work in if you like working with data and technology, streamlining business processes, and being good at fixing problems.
- Depending on the student's learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
In ERP Course Training, you will do real-life scenario-based exercises in the ERP Courses applications that you need to learn.
For online ERP Course Training, you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
- If you want to advance your career, the ERP Course Training is an excellent field to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.