Business Process Automation Courses in Pune
Online/Classroom Business Process Automation Course Training in Pune
RPA means Robotic Process Automation. It is a form of business process automation technology where software robots are used to mimic basic, repetitive tasks with a set of instructions.
RPA online and classroom training, students can work on real-time use-cases to gain an understanding of RPA concepts, usability, and applications on a variety of RPA tools such as UiPath. RPA training is structured to give students a certification-based, industry-ready curriculum and give them the RPA developer skills for a long career as an RPA developer.
Business Process Automation Course Training in Pune with Placement
Best Blended Syllabus for Certificate Program in business process automation Training In Pune by a 100% Placement-Oriented Training Institute
Learn How to Automate Business Processes with Instructor-led Interactive Live Training in Pune
In Business Process Automation Course Training, you will learn the following concepts:
- RPA UiPath
- RE Framework
- UiPath Advance Certification Readiness
- RPA and industry use cases
- Different types of Robots – Attended and Unattended Robots.
- Windows, Web, and Citrix Automation
- Excel and Email Automation
- Work queue, Assets and Security
- Orchestrator & Deployment
- RE Framework
- Citrix and SAP Automation
Key Features Of Business Process Automation Course Training
With real-world projects and immersive courses built by experienced IT experts, you'll master the Business Process Automation Course skills that top companies demand.
Our experienced instructors assist you in your learning by answering your questions, motivating you, and ensuring that you stay on track.
To help you progress your career and secure a high-paying role, you'll receive access to resume assistance, a Github portfolio evaluation, Naukri.com profile optimization.
- Personalized feedback on projects and assignments.
- Submissions until you pass the test and feedback loop on the capstone project.
- Expert tips and industry best practices.
- Additional learning resources are available.
FAQ - Business Process Automation Course Training
The Business Process Automation Course covers content and curriculum to support assignments, capstone projects. The course curriculum is developed to keep the students on track and to complete the courses by learning a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Each project will be reviewed by the instructor. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
Specialists in robotic process automation have become the highest-earning professionals in the IT field. So, if you are seeking a job in information technology that is competitive as well as money-oriented, then RPA is the perfect alternative for you.
- Depending on the student's learning speed, the course training can be finished in as little as two months.
For online Business Process Automation Training, you will need a computer with a good internet connection.
Note: Most of the consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements.
- Minimum 2 gb RAM
- Core 2 Duo or any processor with similar specification
- Minimum 100gb HDD
- If you want to advance your career, Business Process Automation Certification Course is an excellent field to start.
- While each function has its unique set of challenges, it is similar to other professional paths in that your responsibilities increase as you gain experience.