Data Science Course in Pune with placement in Year 2022
Technogeeks provides Data Science course in Pune with Best Placements in Year 2022 , because it is a comprehensive Data Science Course in Pune with python programming language , python libraries like analytics libraries including numpy and pandas, visualization libraries including matplotlib and seaborn, machine learning with sklearn, deep learning with tensorflow and keras and NLP with NLTK which include all relevant components based on market demand. It also includes data processing phases like Data Collection, Data Extraction, Data Cleansing, Data Exploration, Data Transformation, Feature Engineering, Prediction models, Code version control system , deployment best practices which a developer should know about. Data Science course in Pune is one of the most demanded computer courses in industry.
Key Features about this Data Science course in Pune which includes Data Science training and placement:
This course also includes, Regression Modelling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Tableau Data Visualization. Technogeeks as a training and placement based institute is considered as the Best Data Science course in Pune which has enough skilled trainers who help people to transform their career and get the job in IT industry post proficiency and for this candidates get enough theory, practical and project based inputs as part of course curriculum. So, as many candidates placed in MNCs and many existing candidates are getting interview opportunities in MNCs based on skillset which they learnt from our Industry experts in training, we can say that Technogeeks is providing one of the best Data Science training in Pune and it also add values in industry as we are helping many MNCs to get skilled resources and fulfilling project specific resources requirement.
Also, if someone is looking for machine learning internship in Pune or data science course with placement guarantee then we can simply say that internship as well as job guarantee is completely depended on candidate’s performance in evaluation round as we provide al required input which are enough to crack interviews which tends to data science course with job guarantee along with efforts from candidate’s end as to be very honest training is completely dependent on mutual efforts, in Technogeeks we never try to just grab enrolment and want to be honest with the candidates as in our Telegram channel we have many of our candidates success story as well as job openings mentioned. For more details about data science training and placement or data science placements you can get in touch with our career counselors between 10 am ist to 7 pm ist Sunday to Saturday (all 7 days)
Duration : 70 hrs
Data Science Course Description:
Make a bright career with Data Science and get ample job opportunities in Pune Maharashtra and other regions in India. This course is a perfect combination of python language, theory, practical, case studies and milestone domain specific projects. The course curriculum has been designed by working professionals having 15+ years’ experience in Industry and completely based on current industry demand and need. Get shortlisted by MNCs in Pune Maharashtra and other regions in India. Let’s talk to our career counsellor for any doubts and queries. If you have any doubt related to your background or skill set related to confusion, do let us know and we are happy to help in making individuals’ careers and shape in a constructive direction.
This Data science course in Pune is designed in such a way that you can start from scratch and logic building ability before you start actual hands- on Machine learning or any complex module.
We help people, even those who never worked on programming language, to understand the basic concept first, also Python is one of the demanding, powerful, useful and rich featured programming language which comparatively easy to understand programming language and has lot of libraries which are required as prerequisite to learn Data Science course.
Why Technogeeks is the Best Data Science Course Training Institute in Pune, Maharashtra in year 2022 and where can you see the placement statistics of recent months including October-2022
Technogeeks helped so many working professionals as well as freshers to start the career from scratch and convert the dream job into reality. You can easily check the type of job openings provided by us as well as recent months’ placement statistics and October-2022 statistics in our official channel , for that you just need to get in touch with Technogeeks’ Data science course in Pune based career counsellor and they can provide you all the details and you can check it transparently before taking any decision about pursuing the course.
You can also check Data Science training in pune based recorded sessions to understand the teaching style and teaching method, for this as well you just need to contact Data science course in Pune based career counsellor in Technogeeks’ and you can find their contact details in our Contact-us page.
Data Science Training Syllabus
Best Blended Syllabus for Data Science Course in Pune with Placement Oriented Training Institute
- What is Python and brief history
- Why Python and who use Python
- Discussion on Python 2 and 3
- Unique features of Python
- Discussion on various IDE’s
- Demonstration of practical use cases
- Python use cases using data analysis
- Installing python
- Setting up Python Development Environment
- Installation of Jupyter Notebook
- How to access our course material using Jupyter
- Write your first program in Python
- Deployment on local and cloud platforms using Google Colab
- Introduction to Python objects
- Python built-in functions
- Number objects and operations
- Variable assignment and keywords, String objects and operations
- Print formatting with strings
- List objects and operations
- Tuple objects and operations
- Dictionary objects and operations
- Sets and Boolean
Object and data structures
- Assessment test
- Introduction to Python statements
- If, elif and else statements
- Comparison operators
- Chained comparison operators
- What are loops
- For loops
- While loops
- Useful operator
- List comprehensions
- Statement assessment test
- Game challenge
- What are various types of functions
- Creating and calling user defined functions
- Function practice exercises
- Lambda Expressions
- Map and filter
- Nested statements and scope
- Args and kwargs in Python
- Functions and methods assignment
Milestone Project using Python
- Process files using python
- Read/write and append file object
- File functions
- File pointer and operations
- Introduction to error handling
- Try, except and finally
- Python standard exceptions
- User defined exceptions
- Unit testing
- File and exceptions assignment
- Python inbuilt modules
- Creating UDM-User defined modules
- Passing command line arguments
- Writing packages
- Define PYTHONPATH
- __name__ and __main__
- Object oriented features
- Implement object oriented programming with Python
- Creating classes and objects
- Creating class attributes
- Creating methods in a class
- Special methods for class
- Collections module
- Python debugger
- Timing your code
- Regular expressions
- Python decorators
- Python generators
- Python inbuilt modules
- Install packages on python
- Introduction to pip, easy install
- Understanding Machine Learning
- Scope of ML
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Milestone Project - 2
- Introduction to data analysis
- Why Data analysis?
- Data analysis and Artificial Intelligence Bridge
- Introduction to Data Analysis libraries
- Data analysis introduction assignment challenge
- Introduction to Numpy arrays
- Creating and applying functions
- Numpy Indexing and selection
- Numpy Operations
- Exercise and assignment challenge
- Introduction to Series
- Introduction to DataFrames
- Data manipulation with pandas
- Missing data
- Merging, joining and Concatenating
- Data Input and Output
- Pandas in depth coding exercises
- Text data mining and processing
- Data mining applications in Data engineering
- POC - Analysis of e-commerce dataset using pandas
- POC - Getting insights on employee salaries data using data analysis in python
- Plotting using Matplotlib
- Plotting Numpy arrays
- Plotting using object-oriented approach
- Subplots using matplotlib
- Matplotlib attributes and functions
- Matplotlib exercises
- Categorical Plot using Seaborn
- Distributional plots using Seaborn
- Matrix plots
- Seaborn exercises
Project- Getting insights using python analysis and visualizations on finance credit score data.
Assignment - Pandas built-in data visualization Data visualization
- Comparison Between Tableau & Programming Based
- Need Of Tableau
- Types Of Data Sources Supported By Tableau For Report Development
- How To Build Report & Dashboard in Tableau
- How To Build Charts In Tableau
- Data Visualization Using Tableau Features
- Need of Mathematics for Data Science
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA)
- Numeric Variables
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Types of Data Formats
- Measuring the Central Tendency - The Model
- Measuring Spread - Variance and Standard Deviation
- Euclidean Distance
- Confidence Coefficient
- Understanding Parametric Tests
- Introduction to Data Science
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Need of Machine learning in forecasting
- Demand of forecasting analytics in current industrial trends
- Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms Categories
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Introduction to Deep Learning
Linear Regression with Python
- Introduction to Regression
- Exercise on Linear Regression using Scikit Learn Library
- Project on Linear regression using USA_HOUSING data
- Evaluation of Linear regression using python visualizations
- Practice project for Linear regression using advertisement data set to predict appropriate advertisements for users.
K- Nearest neighbours using Python
- Exercise on K-Nearest neighbors using Sci-kit Learn Library
- Project on Logistic regression using Dogs and horses’ dataset
- Getting the correct number of clusters
- Evaluation of model using confusion matrix and classification report
- Standard scaling problem
- Practice project on KNN algorithm.
Decision tree and Random forest with python
- Intuition behind Decision trees
- Implementation of decision tree using a real time dataset
- Ensemble learning
- Decision tree and random forest for regression
- Decision tree and random forest for classification
- Evaluation of the decision tree and random forest using different methods
- Practice project on decision tree and random forest using social network
- Data to predict if someone will purchase an item or not
Support Vector Machines
- Linearly separable data
- Non-linearly separable data
- SVM project with telecom dataset to predict the users portability
Principal Component Analysis
- Introduction to PCA
- Need for PCA
- Implementation to select a model on breast-cancer dataset
- Model evaluation
- Bias variance trade-off
- Accuracy paradox
- CAP curve and analysis
Clustering in unsupervised learning
- K-means clustering intuition
- Implementation of K-means with Python using mall customers data to implement clusters on the basis of spending and income
- Hierarchical clustering intuition
- Implementation of Hierarchical clustering with python
- A priori theory and explanation
- Market basket analysis
- Implementation of Apriori
- Evaluation of association learning
POC - To make a model to predict the relationship between frequently bought products together on the given dataset from a supermarket.
- Introduction to Natural Language processing
- NLTK Python library
- Data stemming technique
- Data Vectorization
- Exercise on NLTK
- POC- Apply NLP techniques to understand reviews given by customers in a dataset and predict if a review is good/bad without human intervention.
- Neural Network and Deep Learning
- What is TensorFlow?
- TensorFlow Installation
- TensorFlow basics
- TensorFlow with Contrib Learn
- TensorFlow Exercise
- What is Keras?
- Keras Basics
- Pipeline implementation using Keras
- MNIST implementation with Keras
- What is SQL?
- Why do we need SQL integration with Python?
- Data types in SQL
- DDL, DML, and TCL sub-languages in SQL
- Significance and type of Joins in SQL
- Where clause in SQL
- Group by clause in SQL
- Create command in SQL
- Insert command in SQL
- Select command in SQL
- Select command variants in SQL
- Update command in SQL
- Delete command in SQL
- Drop command in SQL
- Truncate command in SQL
- Commit and rollback concepts in SQL
- REST principles
- Creating application endpoints
- Implementing endpoints Using Postman for API testing
- Python, database, and front-end integration concepts and implementation
- CRUD operations on database
- REST principles and connectivity to databases
- Creating a web development API for login registers and connecting it to the database
- Deploying the API on a local server
- Project use cases Introduction
- Project Scenarios
- Project life cycle
- What is version controlling in project management
- What is GitHub
- Significance of GitHub in project management
- Code submission for testing and deployment
- Predictive analytics tools and techniques
- Project best practices
About the Course
Our software training institute's Data Science course in Pune is one of the most comprehensive learning program, covering all aspects of the Data Science project life cycle starting from Data Collection, Data Scrubbing, Data Exploration, Data Modelling, and culminating with Interpretation of Data.
Our Data Science certification classes provide students with one of the best hands-on exposures to essential technologies to master data science & machine learning. With hands-on projects based on Python & its Libraries, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing through live interaction with the instructor, learners will have a great opportunity to become data science pros.
This is the most comprehensive data science course in Pune with Real-time Projects & 25+ tools and techniques. The course covers all the essential tools in data science, from data collection to data analysis & visualization, machine learning, deep learning & NLP.
⮚Core Python & Advance Python
⮞Python Run Environments
⮚Google Colab, Jupyter Notebook
⮚Decision Tree and Random Forest
⮞Supervised Learning Models
⮚Support Vector Machine
⮞Unsupervised Learning Algorithms
⮚Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
⮚Association Rule Learning
⮞Natural Language Processing
⮚Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)
⮞API Development & Unit Testing
⮞Rest API Integration With Databases for Web App Development
In this certification course, you will learn the basics of the Python programming language.
You will learn how to integrate APIs using the Flask framework, and how to perform data analytics using NumPy and Pandas.
You will also learn about data visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn.
In addition, you will be introduced to machine learning and will learn about regression, classification, and clustering.
You will also learn about artificial intelligence and deep learning using the TensorFlow and Keras frameworks.
Finally, you will be taught about natural language processing using the NLTK library.
By the end of this course, you will have a strong foundation in the Python programming language, and will be able to apply these skills to data science and machine learning.
- Data Science Generalist
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Data Engineering
Data science has become one of the most in-demand career paths in recent years. As businesses increasingly rely on data to drive decision-making, the demand for professionals with the skills to collect, analyze, and interpret that data has grown exponentially.
If you are considering a career in Data Science, then Pune is a great place to start your search. There are many companies in Pune that are looking for talented Data Scientists. With the right skill set, you can earn a very good salary in Pune.
A candidate's skill set, educational qualifications, work experience, company size, and job position provided, all determine the pay range for data science practitioners. Those with a strong programming background, particularly in Python, who are able to query databases with SQL, create machine learning models, and have strong data analysis skills, can command a higher salary.
Organizations such as IBM, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Accenture, TCS, and Deloitte, all offer a competitive salary to certified and talented data science experts. In Pune, the average salary for a data scientist is ₹9, 41,035 per year (Source: Glassdoor), making it an attractive city for those looking to enter or further their career in data science.
- Pay only after attending one FREE TRIAL OF RECORDED LESSON
- No prerequisite
- Course designed for non-IT as well as IT professionals
- Flexible batch switch is available
- Classroom & Online Training – Can switch from online training to classroom training with nominal fee
- 100% placement calls guaranteed till you get placed
- Working professional as instructor
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects.
- Proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate or self-evaluate the concept or theory taught by the instructor. 2 – Python POC, 5 – Data Science POC
- Hands-on Experience with Real-Time Projects
- Resume Building & Mock Interviews
- Evaluation after each Topic completion
- Interview Preparation Support
Technogeeks cover multiple projects in this training to make sure that candidates must be able to work in real-time.
Credit Score Data
Getting insights using python analysis and visualizations on finance credit score data.
USA Housing Data
Practice project for Linear regression using advertisement data set to predict appropriate advertisements for users.
Predicting Purchase Behaviors
Practice project on decision tree and random forest using social network data to predict if someone will purchase an item or not.
Instructor-led Data Science Live Online/Classroom Training
Data Science With Artificial Intelligence Training Completion Certificate
- Complete the Data Science Course Online/Classroom Training
- You can attend multiple batches of the same trainer & complete the Data Science Course Training
- Completion of all exercises, assignments & capstone project.
To Obtain The Data Science With Python Course Completion Certification,You Have To Fulfill The Following Criteria
Don’t Wait for IT!
Let's Build a Great Career in IT!
Our Candidate’s Placement Record!
Book Your Seat Now ! At just ₹2000!
No Cost Two Easy Installments!
Training To Placement Process
STAY TUNED WITH US
Let's begin a dialogue with our career concealer!
Data Science Roles
Data Science is all about types of techniques , algorithms, statistics implementation in computation to predict future data based on historical patterns of industries who use digital computation and store data in storages like file system , data bases , data warehouse , bigdata platform like Apache Hadoop , HDFS , Hive , Spark based platform , Cloud platforms , in house servers , legacy servers , etc.
We have trained candidates who came from different background including B.E , B.Tech , BCA , BSc. , M.E , M.Tech , MCA, pursuing graduation , post-graduation and people who are working in Non-IT Industry but require Data science in their own industry to modify and improvise the existing work model in their own domain.
- We offer online as well as offline course, which provide flexibility to the candidates to join the session without any availability and presence issues.
- We do offer weekdays as well as weekends-based batches so that candidates can opt batch when they enrol, based on their own availability
- We do offer recorded sessions as well as live sessions to the candidates, to make sure that if candidate miss any session then must have a backup recording available to continue training without any disconnect or gap in sessions.
- This Data science course in Pune track is designed in such a way that candidate can start from scratch and can easily move from beginner to intermediate level with the help of continuous practical based live sessions followed by a serious of complex exercises
- Once candidate feel that they reached intermediate level , we start working on use cases and project with best practices so that candidate can move to expertise level and can feel like technically he / she fit for Industry
- One of the major challenge which mainly fresher’s face is written test , group discission , communication and inter personal skills , which is not part of technical skill , but mandatory exercise which companies follow at the time of hiring to make sure that candidate is suitable for profile or not , so we do take care of all these non-technical but mandatory steps with the help of mack interview and evaluation based on written test and communication testing rounds
- We do offer placement opportunities and help companies with our candidates CVs as well as help our candidates to get placement opportunity
So, overall Technogeeks has designed this Data science training program in such a way that candidates’ should develop all technical as well as inter personal skill based profile and get hired by top MNCs, that is why this training program is one of the best data science course in Pune
In the 21st century, the new oil is "Data", and "Data Science" is the data refinery to get the insights from RAW data!
As internet use became widespread with it data generation is exploded and obviously, there was the need to understand the data to use it for data-driven decision making.
So there is a need for highly skilled "data science" professionals to get business insights before competitors cache up with your business.
Calculus, linear algebra, and statistics are three math disciplines that will regularly show up if you ask any data science professional for the data science prerequisite.
The good news is that statistics is the only math that you need to master for most data science profiles
The core data science skills that an aspiring data science professional needs to add to their skills resume are:
Python, Machine Learning, Statistics, Data Visualisation, Scikit-learn, R, Business understanding, communication, Math, SQL, Critical Thinking, ETL - preparation, and Excel.
Hot/Emerging DS Skills you should look for:
Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Apache Spark, NLP - Text Processing, Pytorch, Bigdata tools, Unstructured data, No-SQL, Hadoop, Kaggle & Scala
Like any other field, data science is always evolving with technology innovation and market maturity. According to experts, getting data ready for analysis takes up to 80% of a data scientist's time. But as automation progressing in data science it becoming like web designing where you don't need to write code but the tool will do that for you.
As quantum computing & quantum information science are advancing data scientists must understand quantum mechanics and how to use a quantum algorithm to solve a particular problem.
PyCharm is undoubtedly the most well-known Python IDE. It has an excellent debugger, and works smoothly with git, and works easily with the multiple Python versions with the virtual environment. Reindexing is relatively fast with an initiative interface. The community version is free and has all essential features
Before enrolling, you can watch a recorded demo session to evaluate the quality of the course content and the instructor's teaching style.
You will do your Assignments/Case Studies using Jupyter Notebook and Pycharm that
will be installed on your system and access details will be shared during the class. For any doubt, the Technogeeks support team will promptly assist you. Also, if in case you have any system configuration issues, don't worry we have Google Collab as solution available.
Master Big Data with Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Impala, Map Reduce Framework & APIs, NoSQL, HBase, SPARK & Python
300+ hrs of Assignment and Live training-based program, 50+ Modules, 1-month internship, Real-world projects
Learn Power BI Desktop layouts, BI reports, dashboards, and DAX functions & more.