AWS Training in Pune | AWS Professional In Pune - TechnogeeksWhat is AWS?
A collection of remote computing services is called AWS (Amazon Web Services). It is a broadly adopted cloud platform. It offers 165 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customer’s start-ups, leading government agencies, largest enterprises use AWS. Mostly and well-known services used are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3.
What are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3?
Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Computer Cloud), it is a commercial cloud Web service offer by Amazon Web Services. EC2 offers computing resources on rent. Storage, processing and Web services to customers are the services provided by EC2. Customers can use Web services interfaces with a variety of operating systems, manage your network’s access permissions, and also run your image using according to your requirement whether it is few or many.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is a scalable, web based cloud, high speed storage device for online backup, archiving data, recovery and applications on AWS (Amazon Web Services). It was designed and set to make web-scale computing easier for developers. The details of technical design of S3 is not publicly provides by Amazon Web Services. It manages data and aims to provide scalability, high availability with 99.99% and availability between 99.95% and 99.99%.
Advantages of using AWS:
Now many organizations, start-ups and many government organizations consider AWS for their infrastructure needs. AWS is considered in more than 190 countries and using by many companies like SAP, Pinterest, Netflix, Hot Star, Dow Jones, courser, Vodafone, LinkedIn, 99 Designs. Most of the people who are managing infrastructure at their own place may have concerns of cost, security and data privacy and many more.
· Many people believe that cloud-based solution such as AWS are not affordable or can be afford by riches only but it not true, AWS provides services according to the requirements and they have to pay according to that only. They might find the products on an hourly priced model.
· No one wants to spend energy and time on price negotiations. AWS focuses on reducing infrastructure cost for their customers. Third part tools like CloudCheckr, Cloudability, Cloudyn etc. provides recuperate cost within your existing setup on AWS.
· New server procurement may take sometime between 8-10 hours depending upon your infrastructure, you also need to procure services licenses as well. AWS facilitates you to twist new servers with in few minutes without buying separate licenses for many operating systems and software’s.
· Security of AWS is world class, and data centers are staffed 24x7 by trained security guards and access is authorized strictly.
· AWS provides private subsets, Multi-factor authentication (MFA), Isolate GovCloud and encrypted data storage.
· AWS has more than five times the compute capacity out of total 14 service providers placed in same Quadrant.
Hope this will help you to find the reasons using AWS over all others.